Need Sexy man traits

Geek

So in the story I am writing, I am creating a charater that is a real ladies man. I was wondering if you ever noticed something that a man does that you found sexy (outside of the bedroom)

Like standing when you leave a table, kissing your hand, throwing a coat over a puddle, but more modern.

I remember when a guy in college got us both a beer, opened his own, then handed it to me and took my unopened beer, saving me the trouble. I thought it was :hot:

I am looking for gestures. He is unmarried, no kids. TIA :geek:

dn0121

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320))

walking closest to the street when walking near a road. opening the car door. don't know if those would be considered sexy though.

Last edited:

Geek

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320))

walking closest to the street when walking near a road. opening the car door. don't know if those would be considered sexy though.

Aww :clap: those are good ones!!!! I think it is sexy!

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Not farting in public? :shrug:
Or, not farting in bed and covering your head up with blanket.

lips_sealed

i love a man's forearms
when he puts his hand on the small of your back, to me it just says, im here, and i love you.

oh, and for all of us that ride, when he brings his arm down to hold onto your leg while riding.

chevylover

PIP ~ My Baby Boy!
Openning doors, and holding an umbrella for you. For some reason, I just find those gestures comforting.

kvj21075

Meow
Would you like to borrow 4D for a day to get some good ideas??? But you would have to promise to give him back :biggrin:

4d2008

The other day, it was KVJ's "time".... I knew she was in pain and not having a good day...

I went to the store and purchased some flowers in a vase... Went to her place before she got home and started a hot bubble bath... Placed the flowers a candle an ashtray (cause we smoke duuuhh) and a glass of red wine all next to the tub... I was able to clean her place up and do the dishes before she walked in...

She got in the bath and I sat by the door and we just talked about random stuff.. Later I gave her a body rub...

That count?

I also like to open doors for her whenever but not all the time as to not make it "expected"... Try not to fart around her BUT I guess I do when I sleep :lmao: along with probably many other things.

yep... Im ghey.

kvj21075

Meow
The other day, it was KVJ's "time".... I knew she was in pain and not having a good day...

I went to the store and purchased some flowers in a vase... Went to her place before she got home and started a hot bubble bath... Placed the flowers a candle an ashtray (cause we smoke duuuhh) and a glass of red wine all next to the tub... I was able to clean her place up and do the dishes before she walked in...

She got in the bath and I sat by the door and we just talked about random stuff.. Later I gave her a body rub...

That count?

I also like to open doors for her whenever but not all the time as to not make it "expected"... Try not to fart around her BUT I guess I do when I sleep :lmao: along with probably many other things.

yep... Im ghey.
:love: that was wonderful :biggrin:

and im going to keep you drugged up and drunk so i can keep you forever :evil:

:smoochy:

lips_sealed

i love a man's forearms

That count?

yep... Im ghey.

very nice.....but why sit by the door, why not in the bathroom on the toilet?

kvj21075

Meow
very nice.....but why sit by the door, why not in the bathroom on the toilet?
thats where my flowers, ashtray, and wine were. plus the carpet is more comfy :eek:)

(but my baby Phoebe came in the bathroom and got in the tub with me ) :eek:)

oh and my bathroom is tiny, sitting outside the door is just a couple feet away lol

DEEKAYPEE8569

So in the story I am writing, I am creating a charater that is a real ladies man. I was wondering if you ever noticed something that a man does that you found sexy (outside of the bedroom)

Like standing when you leave a table, kissing your hand, throwing a coat over a puddle, but more modern.

I remember when a guy in college got us both a beer, opened his own, then handed it to me and took my unopened beer, saving me the trouble. I thought it was :hot:

I am looking for gestures. He is unmarried, no kids. TIA :geek:

I don't know wether or not this has been mentioned already, but how about rising and/or standing when a lady leaves or returns to the table while on a dinner date?; that type of situation.