Need Sexy man traits

TBone

when he puts his hand on the small of your back, to me it just says, im here, and i love you.

oh, and for all of us that ride, when he brings his arm down to hold onto your leg while riding.

I totally agree with the riding part...total sexy!!!

So in the story I am writing, I am creating a charater that is a real ladies man. I was wondering if you ever noticed something that a man does that you found sexy (outside of the bedroom)

Like standing when you leave a table, kissing your hand, throwing a coat over a puddle, but more modern.

I remember when a guy in college got us both a beer, opened his own, then handed it to me and took my unopened beer, saving me the trouble. I thought it was :hot:

I am looking for gestures. He is unmarried, no kids. TIA :geek:

I got flowers delivered at my job a few months ago and the card read, "Happy Tuesday, I love you"

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
when he puts his hand on the small of your back, to me it just says, im here, and i love you.

oh, and for all of us that ride, when he brings his arm down to hold onto your leg while riding.

:yeahthat:

also, the light hair touch, the subtle wink, the little glance & smile that goes with a shared private joke, the unexpected shoulder/neck rub when you're really tensed up & don't realize it, the little bit of handholding while driving, the arm around the shoulder to pull you in close while walking (or the arm around the waist), the cup of coffee made the way I like it just when I need it, ....

(I could go on,...)

oh, yeah, and the rolled up sleeves....:drool:

MouseBaby

How about when your husband works all day and then comes home and takes care of the household. I love that.

J

jaybeeztoo

:hot: I wanna go for a ride now :lol:

DanceDad

How about when your husband works all day and then comes home and takes care of the household. I love that.

You sound like my ex wife.

What I like to do to surprise a girl (that I have gone past the initial dating stage with) is put a ring tone on her phone. Also kitchen dancing is one of my favorites.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

And you're home all day??

That's not sexy, that's STUPID, and he needs his head examined..

You must be able to suck a softball through 50 feet of garden hose, or he was a Bronze Medal winner at the Special Olympics, cause we aren't getting the whole story here..

PrepH4U

You must be able to suck a softball through 50 feet of garden hose, or he was a Bronze Medal winner at the Special Olympics, cause we aren't getting the whole story here..

:duh:
:whistle:

lips_sealed

i love a man's forearms

I just squirted a pepsi out of my nose, when I read this. LOL....To funny

dn0121

:yeahthat:

diva777

How about breakfast in bed.. my hubby does this every Sunday so I can sleep in, and he cleans the kitchen when he is done. I also get a new bouquet of flowers every sunday. He is soooo sweet.

Another nice thing~ short phone calls or text messages that say I love you or just thinking about you or thanks for all you do. Picking up a desert or anything thoughtful on his way home as a surprise.That is always awesome.:kiss:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
How about breakfast in bed.. my hubby does this every Sunday so I can sleep in, and he cleans the kitchen when he is done. I also get a new bouquet of flowers every sunday. He is soooo sweet.

Another nice thing~ short phone calls or text messages that say I love you or just thinking about you or thanks for all you do. Picking up a desert or anything thoughtful on his way home as a surprise.That is always awesome.:kiss:

Where is your husband during the day??

I smell an intervention, and you should stay away, it may get ugly..

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Sexy man traits?

Cooking dinner for me AND cleaning up the mess
Washing clothes AND putting them away
Vaccuming the carpets
Giving the youngin' his bath
Letting me sleep without interruption
Maintaining my vehicle AND washing & waxing it for me

This is what I pray for every single night before I go to sleep. Somehow or another, I have enough faith that maybe....just maybe....someone will answer my prayers.

lips_sealed

i love a man's forearms
This is what I pray for every single night before I go to sleep. Somehow or another, I have enough faith that maybe....just maybe....someone will answer my prayers.

:killingme

They try hard. One day mine washed a load of whites, (to help me out), when i was putting them away, they really smelled of clorax really bad, I asked him about it, and he said, Well I ran them thru with clorax 2 times, so I didnt see the need for detergent.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
:killingme

They try hard. One day mine washed a load of whites, (to help me out), when i was putting them away, they really smelled of clorax really bad, I asked him about it, and he said, Well I ran them thru with clorax 2 times, so I didnt see the need for detergent.

That's ok - I got one better than that. About 5 years ago, my ex was trying to help with the laundry but I kept fussing that he was putting colored clothes in with whites or something because there were bleach stains on a lot of the clothes.

One day I was in the utility room with him when he was putting a load of clothes in and noticed he was putting bleach in the Downy Ball - he thought he was putting Downy in it. :yikes:

Last edited: