Need Sexy man traits

dn0121

Good Gawd Biotch!!! Do you do ANYTHING to contribute to your family? Your son gets your daughter off to school, Your husband has busted his ass for 25 years, and can't move out of the ghetto. And you lurk in your lair in the basement, like the bloated parasite you are. Oh, and your "best friend" is retarded.

:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme
:killingme:killingme:killingme
:killingme:killingme
:killingme

Geek

Would you like to borrow 4D for a day to get some good ideas??? But you would have to promise to give him back :biggrin:

Thanks, but I am all good. TGS is all I could ever want in a guy. He does plenty of sexy stuff, but none I can put in a pg-13 rated story :lol:

Love your ideas guys!! Well done.

HeadCase

IT's ALL RED
What about a man that quits your job for you and allows you to stay home and raise the kids instead.

And still buys you a new SUV:dance:...

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Oh yea, that is sexy. Not like pushy or anything, or wearing a burka, but a man that knows what I want, and leads us there. Confidence....but not cocky, that is super sexy......:buddies:

:highfive:

A man who knows how to act like a man. Without all that man/dog/pubescent nonsense.

I read about one in a book once...:ohwell:

The_Queen

So in the story I am writing, I am creating a charater that is a real ladies man. I was wondering if you ever noticed something that a man does that you found sexy (outside of the bedroom)

Like standing when you leave a table, kissing your hand, throwing a coat over a puddle, but more modern.

I remember when a guy in college got us both a beer, opened his own, then handed it to me and took my unopened beer, saving me the trouble. I thought it was :hot:

I am looking for gestures. He is unmarried, no kids. TIA :geek:

my bf went to the store to buy my tampons, which he normally doesn't do, and said he didn't know what kind to get so he got "the pearl kind, they looked like the best ones because they had pearls on the box" and because my "vagina deserves the best".

Pete

Repete
my bf went to the store to buy my tampons, which he normally doesn't do, and said he didn't know what kind to get so he got "the pearl kind, they looked like the best ones because they had pearls on the box" and because my "vagina deserves the best".

Now that is love.

What? Are you like 8 years old..

and do you call him daddy??

Pssst... BG would love nothing more than to stay at home and raise your kid and have you buy her a new VW. Although I doubt it's 'Daddy' that she will call you.

The_Queen

What? Are you like 8 years old..

and do you call him daddy??

8 year olds don't normally have kids, nor do they work (not in america anyway) and if they're having kids with their daddy well, I don't know how to follow that up. That's just gross.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Pssst... BG would love nothing more than to stay at home and raise your kid and have you buy her a new VW. Although I doubt it's 'Daddy' that she will call you.

I think she would beyond pissed if I "Quit her job for her."

Yeah, hello?? Is this BG's Boss? Yeah, this is her husband.. she quits. No, you don't need to talk to her, I'm telling you she quit.

I think she would beyond pissed if I "Quit her job for her."

Yeah, hello?? Is this BG's Boss? Yeah, this is her husband.. she quits. No, you don't need to talk to her, I'm telling you she quit.

I concede... you are right... she'd rather do it so that way she'd get a going away party with presents...:clap:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
8 year olds don't normally have kids, nor do they work (not in america anyway) and if they're having kids with their daddy well, I don't know how to follow that up. That's just gross.

Sorry, I assumed you were pre-teen since someone had to quit your job for you.. That's not usually how an adult does it.

Did he give your two week notice too, or did he tell your boss that you wouldn't be back, ever?

WHOOPS, sorry, taking it personal I thought it was YOU that had your daddy quit your job for you.. why are you taking what I said to Head_Case personal?

Shoe fit? Hit a nerve??

Last edited:

The_Queen

Sorry, I assumed you were pre-teen since someone had to quit your job for you.. That's not usually how an adult does it.

Did he give your two week notice too, or did he tell your boss that you wouldn't be back, ever?

Pssst, HeadCase stays at home with the kids and got 'Daddy' to quit her job for her and buy her an SUV :yay:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I concede... you are right... she'd rather do it so that way she'd get a going away party with presents...:clap:
:rolleyes: Well, hell yeah.

And I just hope to hell it's not a tacky coffee mug or something else that is equally useless to me. I want cash. :yay:

The_Queen

WHOOPS, sorry, taking it personal I thought it was YOU that had your daddy quit your job for you.. why are you taking what I said to Head_Case personal?

Shoe fit? Hit a nerve??

:roflmao:

Nope. I work, I don't have kids, I bought my own ride and my 'Daddy' is actually my 'Father'. I wasn't taking it personal and there's no need for you to either bob.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
:roflmao:

Nope. I work, I don't have kids, I bought my own ride and my 'Daddy' is actually my 'Father'. I wasn't taking it personal and there's no need for you to either bob.

I didn't take it personal, as I have a crapload of kids, work and have never had anyone quit a job for me.

Don't see any similartities where I would be able to take it personal..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
What about a man that quits your job for you and allows you to stay home and raise the kids instead.

And still buys you a new SUV:dance:...

And in five years (if you don't already) you'll look JUST like WildCherry/MouseBaby..

The_Queen

I didn't take it personal, as I have a crapload of kids, work and have never had anyone quit a job for me.

Don't see any similartities where I would be able to take it personal..

A crapload of kids huh? Well you and BadGirl better keep those jobs :lol: