Need Sexy man traits

HeadCase

IT's ALL RED
Pssst, HeadCase stays at home with the kids and got 'Daddy' to quit her job for her and buy her an SUV :yay:

snap....hollar

Actually by doing this it allowed US the blessing of raising our kids and to develop our company. And... I recently bought HIM a new truck.

JosephIV

Back on thread topic..(for those who hijack threads)...

My wife likes the fact that I'll draw her a hot bath with fragrant bath oils, candles, and leave a book waiting for her.

I build a fire for our firepit and we'll have wine while staring at the stars snuggling. She likes seeing me being manly and watches me splitting the logs with a maul.

If she goes on travel I like to wear one of my T-shirts for a few hours then slip it into her suitcase so she can wear it to bed and have my comforting scent. (thankfully I've always been told that I have a good scent)

Bringing her wildflowers and putting them in a vase keeps her happy, and kissing the small of her back when she lays on her stomach works well too!

Hope that helps the TS.

Geek

my bf went to the store to buy my tampons, which he normally doesn't do, and said he didn't know what kind to get so he got "the pearl kind, they looked like the best ones because they had pearls on the box" and because my "vagina deserves the best".

I love that :killingme

What about a man that quits your job for you and allows you to stay home and raise the kids instead.

And still buys you a new SUV:dance:...

My character is single and doesn't have kids, So that won't fit.

Back on thread topic..(for those who hijack threads)...

My wife likes the fact that I'll draw her a hot bath with fragrant bath oils, candles, and leave a book waiting for her.

I build a fire for our firepit and we'll have wine while staring at the stars snuggling. She likes seeing me being manly and watches me splitting the logs with a maul.

If she goes on travel I like to wear one of my T-shirts for a few hours then slip it into her suitcase so she can wear it to bed and have my comforting scent. (thankfully I've always been told that I have a good scent)

Bringing her wildflowers and putting them in a vase keeps her happy, and kissing the small of her back when she lays on her stomach works well too!

Hope that helps the TS.

Um. I am renaming you Edward :hit: I am so using some of your ideas! Thanks so much. :smooch:

T

toppick08

Little things mean a lot.:fillintheblanks:, you know them all, and being an understanding listener, and complimenting your lady often, special physical touches, and tell her how much she means to you. I could go on............

2Bullies73

Sexy Traits

Here are a few....

...holding you in his arms... and gently kissing you on the forehead... it conveys love, affection, and a protecting feeling... that I love still after 13 years...

...I personally thing a man speaking spanish is sexy... in a romantic setting... it just sounds very sensual...

... and as always don't forget about not making you sleep in the wet spot...

Good luck... my husband has come up with a great number of surprises over the years... one anniversary he had a smaller version of our wedding cake made... rescheduled our wedding night one year... and always... always... always... brings home flowers for me... just because he wanted too...

Gotta love it...

H

HouseCat

I think its sexy when a guy dresses nice for the occasion... and I mean in a masculine way. Nice jeans that fit right, nice shoes, boots, etc.. suits or shirts. No goofy pastels. That is a turn off... guys wearing pink. That is just me, but hey... I don't like it. lol