Need Sexy man traits

JULZ

BFJ
when he puts his hand on the small of your back, to me it just says, im here, and i love you.

oh, and for all of us that ride, when he brings his arm down to hold onto your leg while riding.

I love those!

Taking off your jacket and his finger slowly sliding from your shoulder down your arm while he gently kisses the side of your neck.

JULZ

BFJ
Sexy man traits?

Cooking dinner for me AND cleaning up the mess
Washing clothes AND putting them away
Vaccuming the carpets
Giving the youngin' his bath
Letting me sleep without interruption
Maintaining my vehicle AND washing & waxing it for me

This is what I pray for every single night before I go to sleep. Somehow or another, I have enough faith that maybe....just maybe....someone will answer my prayers.

I would do those things for you if I had you!! :smoochy:

kelb

art imitating life
How about breakfast in bed.. my hubby does this every Sunday so I can sleep in, and he cleans the kitchen when he is done. I also get a new bouquet of flowers every sunday. He is soooo sweet.

Another nice thing~ short phone calls or text messages that say I love you or just thinking about you or thanks for all you do. Picking up a desert or anything thoughtful on his way home as a surprise.That is always awesome.:kiss:

newlywed?:killingme

LordStanley

I know nothing
Sexy man traits?

Vaccuming the carpets

This is what I pray for every single night before I go to sleep. Somehow or another, I have enough faith that maybe....just maybe....someone will answer my prayers.

If thats all it takes.... Then I must be dead Sexy!!!!

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Sexy man traits?

Vaccuming the carpets

So sorry --- he's taken, he's mine, and you can't have him!

How about when your husband works all day and then comes home and takes care of the household. I love that.

Good Gawd Biotch!!! Do you do ANYTHING to contribute to your family? Your son gets your daughter off to school, Your husband has busted his ass for 25 years, and can't move out of the ghetto. And you lurk in your lair in the basement, like the bloated parasite you are. Oh, and your "best friend" is retarded.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
oh, and for all of us that ride, when he brings his arm down to hold onto your leg while riding.

:hot::faint:

:yeahthat: Also, winking.

:yeahthat:

I like a man who lets me work with him on man stuff like fixing the car.

Touching my face or my hair.

Knowing what I like. A man with inuition is SUPER HOT!!!

Leading me around but not by the nose.

A man who can dance. Not that ### boy stuff, but old school:yay: