Need the women perspective

bcp

In My Opinion
My wife is hard to buy gifts for.
her life consists of working, and taking care of things around the house.
She does like to read, and she does like to watch movies.

I was thinking about a trip to a day spa or something, but thats like a one time shot and then the gift is gone.

I would like to keep it below 500.00 (I know, Im cheap)

any ideas that dont involve the hiring of male strippers and such?

onebdzee

off the shelf
bcp said:
any ideas that dont involve the hiring of male strippers and such?

I've talked to your wife(private cell number) and she said she would like you to hire me a male stripper :biggrin:

*counting dollar bills*

and she said that she would be at my house when he arrives to make sure that you get your moneys worth :yay:

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
onebdzee said:
I've talked to your wife(private cell number) and she said she would like you to hire me a male stripper :biggrin:

*counting dollar bills*

and she said that she would be at my house when he arrives to make sure that you get your moneys worth :yay:

:lmao: What mama wants, mama gets!

bcp

In My Opinion
punjabigyrl said:
Your wife sounds like me. Just ask her.
well, I would but then she might actually want to talk or something.
I married her, isnt that enough?

CMC122

Go Braves!
What does she like? Maybe a traintrip to NewYork for a show? I've never been to a Day Spa but I'm thinking it's something she'll always remember and enjoy:shrug:

Is there a band coming up that you can get her tickets too and make a big evening of it? (dinner and hotel included)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
bcp said:
She does like to read, and she does like to watch movies.
I love to read and rarely does anyone think to actually get me a book :lol:

You could do like Larry does and just ask. This year I'm getting a pressure canner :dance:

Nanny Pam

I got a roto-tiller for my birthday, once. Or was it Mothers day? I forget, but I like the gift. It saves me alot of work. I am getting too old to do all that digging. At least, that's what my husband told me, when he got me the gift. :shrug:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
bcp said:
Im ugly, I dont think a picture that had me in it would be of much value to her.

maybe if you were wearing this

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    147.1 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
bcp said:
I was thinking about a trip to a day spa or something, but thats like a one time shot and then the gift is gone.
There you go thinking again.

Women don't think like we do, while the gift of a power tool would make us happy, buy her a vacume cleaner and that's the only sucking that will be going on for a while.
A trip to a day spa for girly pampering is a great idea. Just like she remembers every time you've ever screwed up, she'll remember the day a relaxation you gave her.