Netflix (or Amazon Prime) and chill

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Agreed. But there were a few following celebrity chefs that more so felt like a show about the chef and their celebrity friends than it was about the food. The Chef Show was cute, but breakfast, lunch, and dinner was just chefs walking around cities eating food I've seen on other shows before and talking about a lot of weed 🤔
Yes, I don't like those shows and I am done with cooking competitions, too. :dead:

Watched the next two shows in the Cooked series on water and fire last night. Loved the part about the consequences of eating highly processed food. The whole thing is most excellent! :yay:

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Yes, I don't like those shows and I am done with cooking competitions, too. :dead:

Watched the next two shows in the Cooked series on water and fire last night. Loved the part about the consequences of eating highly processed food. The whole thing is most excellent! :yay:
the ONLY cooking competition I'm into is the Great British Baking Show 🤓 but it's for amateur bakers, so it feels way more genuine than most other competition shows. And my stepson, for whatever reason, loves it so I look forward to viewing it together.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Watched 'The Irishman' on Netflix over the holiday weekend with my sister. Well, I watch it all and she bailed halfway through, but she finished it this afternoon. :lol: Very good movie about a hitman's rise in the mob and his possible involvement with Jimmy Hoffa's disappearance. Four out of five stars, but plan accordingly as it is about three and a half hours long.

glhs837

Power with Control
It's amazing just HOW MANY PEOPLE are familiar with "baby Yoda" (for the record - in this timeline, Yoda has been dead for years) but have no idea where it comes from.

Just finished up Two Sentence Horror Stories, and started Carnival Row.

And I think Baby Yoda might be 2020s Lady and Cat as the most memeworthy images.

SamSpade

Just finished up Two Sentence Horror Stories, and started Carnival Row.

And I think Baby Yoda might be 2020s Lady and Cat as the most memeworthy images.
I was disappointed in "Two Sentence". I actually found the two sentences more entertaining than the show.
Since it was horror, I knew that unlike the Twilight Zone, it would almost always end with the good guy losing.
But sometimes the story just wasn't fun to watch.

I'm hoping "the child" isn't the centerpiece of the rest of the series. The Mandalorian was fun to watch, but most of it was "protect the child - and occasionally, he'd save your ass".

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:yeahthat: Watched it Friday and it was a heck of a story. Just proves when you think you are anonymous in cyberspace, there are enough clues left behind that you will be found. And there are a bunch of crazy mother****ers out there.

So true.

I'll have to take a look at that show. :yay:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Watching 'Dolemite Is My Name' with Eddie Murphy right now. VERY entertaining and Eddie at his finest. But not your movie if you are easily offended as there is lots of cussing and nudity, but it is hilarious!

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Have also been watching "Star Trek: Discovery" on CBS All-Access. Finished the first season and it was pretty good. It is a prequel to the original Star Trek and set ten years before it. Looking forward to "Star Trek: Picard" coming out in January.
Watched "Star Trek: Picard" last night and it was really good. Jean-Luc is in fine form and there are some familiar faces interspersed during the show. I am looking forward to the rest of the season. :yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
"TV Doctor"?

Anyway we're watching Season Three of Stranger things also, and just when you thought what the hell else they could mine from the 80s, "Soviets!!!!" and even better, where they put the main base :) Spotted a Porsche 944 at the gas station :) Part of the fun is the cars. Tried wacthing Cloud Atlas. man what a flippin mess.
After Stranger Things we picked up on iZombie, and Glitch..

Nicholas and I seem to like the same shows.. but he tends to go to his room and get a season ahead of me.

I'm the only one in the house that watches Lost in Space.. how I allow these two to associate with me is beyond me.

Tracey and I are working our way through Breaking Bad (for the 2nd or 3rd time) and just watched El Camino..

I'm TRYING to get into 3% NETFLIX only.. It's Brazilian, so dubbed in English, but interesting to watch how the Closed Captioning is translated differently than the dubbing.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Was hoping the new Movie with Deadpool in it was going to be a series, but apparently it isn't, it's just a movie.