New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

BernieP

Resident PIA
Problem is you have to look really hard to see what's not made in China. Slave labor helps drive down costs, that's why Apple has a huge footprint there.

One one big complaint with Lowes is they change vendors like I change underwear. I was buying this shelving system for the garage and poof, one day you couldn't get squat for it, I think it was a Rubbermaid system. Same with tools. Now they sell Craftsmen.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
PREMO Member
Good to know. I believe that I still have some Firestorm tools that I no longer use because I could not get new batteries.
Here's one of the adapters I bought.

Got a good deal at Lowe's when I bought it in May 2018. Lowe's had a Porter Cable set of 2 20V Lithium batteries with charger on sale, bought 2 sets, with my discount Memorial Day Weekend (one of 3 times a year we can stack our employee and veteran discount to 20%), came to BOGO pricing compared to the pre-sale $.

The weed trimmer went from anemic to effective.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Speaking of (relatively) new businesses. Drove past Pho Delight last night and the lights were on (inside and out).
Signs are up, don't know if they are officially open, but it looks like they might be close.

DoWhat

Sexy Stud
PREMO Member
Speaking of (relatively) new businesses. Drove past Pho Delight last night and the lights were on (inside and out).
Signs are up, don't know if they are officially open, but it looks like they might be close.
See 4 posts above yours.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Stumbled across a mention of this place on FB and I didn't even know it was there.

WRC is designed to simplify the lives of our customers by offering a wide range of recreational activities in a single location:

·Adult and Youth Leagues· ·Game/Tournament Play· ·Sport Training·
·Group Fitness Classes· ·Weight and Cardio Training·
·Special Events· ·Corporate Events· ·Birthday Parties· ·Youth Camps and Clinics·

WRC features a Sports Arena, a Batting Cage, a Fitness Gym, Multipurpose Rooms, and Locker Rooms.

The arena is Hardcourt or Turf for Games and/or Practice in Soccer, Lacrosse, Flag Football, Field Hockey, Roller Hockey, Basketball, Futsal, Dodgeball, Volleyball, Pickleball, and Baseball or Softball.
46961 Bradley Blvd, Lexington Park, MD 20653
Hours
Mon-Thurs: 5am-11pm
Friday: 5am-12am
Saturday: 7am to 12am
Sunday: 7am to 9pm
They also have an onsite bar and grill called Sidelines.

BernieP

Resident PIA
You will have to give it a few weeks.....
Terrible experience
I don't know if friends thought it was "terrible" but they did say give it a few months to work things out.
Almost said to work the bugs out, not a word you want to hear associated with a restaurant. :)
No complaints about the phood

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I don't know if friends thought it was "terrible" but they did say give it a few months to work things out.
Almost said to work the bugs out, not a word you want to hear associated with a restaurant. :)
No complaints about the phood
The food was terrible also......
.....but I’ll give it time