New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
and Leggit was a relatively local chain.
Belk may actually be better than JCP.
JCP is a scaled down version of it's regular "mall" stores.

Wildewood also lacks a grocery store and to be complete, a "Chinese" restaurant, otherwise, it has the obligatory liquor store and dry cleaner.
And nail salon.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
... And Pennys was Roses.
I bought my first 91/30 from Rose's. I believe I was a wee bit hammered when I did, but they walked me to the front door, handed it to me, and watched very nervously as I walked to the truck.

SamSpade

... And Pennys was Roses.

I once asked my boss if he'd ever been thrown out of a strip joint (he's that kind of guy).
He said once - at Roses.

Some nasty stripper came near him and with her cigarette stinking and raspy voice asked "what can I do for you honey?"
He said "I'll pay you ten bucks to put your clothes BACK on". They asked him to leave.

mitzi

The Slice House is opening The Slice House II in early July. It's going to be where Big Larry's was.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Was at Dennis Point Marina yesterday and met the young guy taking over the restaurant and bar. Opening up in a week or so....forgot what he said the new name was going to be. Sure would be nice if he made a good go of it. It's a great location but has had some sketchy restaurant operations over the years.

Bonehead

Was at Dennis Point Marina yesterday and met the young guy taking over the restaurant and bar. Opening up in a week or so....forgot what he said the new name was going to be. Sure would be nice if he made a good go of it. It's a great location but has had some sketchy restaurant operations over the years.
That place has the kiss of death for no good reason that I can see.....

SailorGirl

Forum M&G?