New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

NOTSMC

What's going in where the bowling alley was? Noticed today that the insides have been torn out and the structure is open. Or has it been that way and I just haven't noticed?

awpitt

Main Streeter
What's going in where the bowling alley was? Noticed today that the insides have been torn out and the structure is open. Or has it been that way and I just haven't noticed?
My wife and I noticed it last week. Don't know how long it's been like that.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
There's been movement on that lot about a couple times a month since spring. Usually, leveling dirt and something with pipes and drainage.
I drive past it at least daily.
I noticed yesterday that something is going on there.

SamSpade

I noticed yesterday that something is going on there.
I can’t figure out why they did NOTHING all summer long - but now it looks like they’re doing some kind of drainage stuff. It’s too late to pour foundations or concrete - so it’s gonna be nothing until spring.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I can’t figure out why they did NOTHING all summer long - but now it looks like they’re doing some kind of drainage stuff. It’s too late to pour foundations or concrete - so it’s gonna be nothing until spring.
Make Hollywood Great Again!

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Permits?

The Leonardtown Shoppers is so strange. It is very basic, boring, with sometimes empty shelves and few employees like a budget store, but then has Harris Teeter/Giant prices. If I did not know better I would expect to find Tommy McKay behind a curtain somewhere controlling things like the Wizard of Oz.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Saw new kitchen hardware being unloaded yesterday at the old Kingfisher on Solomons. I guess it's going to be re-opened. Anyone know what it will be?