New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

Clem72

I wasn't. I spend entirely too much there now as it is. Having one local would be a real issue for me! :lol:
http://class.somd.com/General-Power-Tools/ad/28548/12-inch-Sliding-Miter-Saw.html

HF used to have unique item numbers on their website for when their products would go on sale. So if you were looking to buy something you could take the base number and change the last two digits and hit on old sale price (or use the wayback machine to look at old sales flyers) which would still be valid.

mitzi

Is that the one that is currently back behind the Chevy dealer in L-town? Hope he can make it work, that location has taken down what, four places in the last 10 years?

I don't think the Willows building has been anything since it closed down. I could be wrong though.

glhs837

Power with Control
Is that the one that is currently back behind the Chevy dealer in L-town? Hope he can make it work, that location has taken down what, four places in the last 10 years?

I don't think the Willows building has been anything since it closed down. I could be wrong though.

Nope, still has the Willows sign on it. but it was a few things before it was the Willows.

glhs837

Power with Control
Nope, the one down the hill from Leonardtown on Five. I remember trying to go there on the day my wife and I got married 20 years ago, and not being able to get a seat :) Didn't go back til it was the Willows a few years back. :)

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Nope, the one down the hill from Leonardtown on Five. I remember trying to go there on the day my wife and I got married 20 years ago, and not being able to get a seat :) Didn't go back til it was the Willows a few years back. :)

20 years ago it was a pretty good place to eat, but I think the owner died or something.....