New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

Yesterday, I saw a couple guys moving stuff into the old Pepperoni's at the Callaway Shopping Center. As I glanced over my shoulder into the side door, it appeared that the front windows were papered over.

Has anyone heard what could be moving in there?
Stuff. duh.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Yesterday, I saw a couple guys moving stuff into the old Pepperoni's at the Callaway Shopping Center. As I glanced over my shoulder into the side door, it appeared that the front windows were papered over.

Has anyone heard what could be moving in there?

Bill from the liquor store told me that it is going to be a taco place.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Does anyone know what's going on with the place on Great Mills Rd, across from McDonalds? It used to be A&W / Long John Silvers. Then it was the Jamaican place. Now it's been repainted (all red) and looks like some work is going on inside.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Does anyone know what's going on with the place on Great Mills Rd, across from McDonalds? It used to be A&W / Long John Silvers. Then it was the Jamaican place. Now it's been repainted (all red) and looks like some work is going on inside.

That location has been the kiss of death for everything that's been there so far. Like the old Perkins location at Wildwood..

stgislander

PREMO Member

The wife and I enjoyed LJS.