New chipotle in Charlotte hall is awful

phreddyp

My only experience with eating at Chipotle was so good that I bought stock in them about 10 years ago, never ate there again and never sold the stock. Glad I went!

sunshine98

We're just too spoiled with home cooking. Even my sons and their families seldom eat out. (I made sure all my sons enjoy good food, AND know how to cook.)

Made a big pot of chicken chili last night, served with rice and all the fixins. Tonight we'll scoop it on tortillas and fry up some quesadillas.

Seldom get complaints here.

I was waiting for the complaints over a charred steak a couple weeks ago. But since that happened because I was in the house babying an oyster stew, and I was told it was wonderful (🤢), not a word about the steak was uttered.
Dang, I wish I had that kind of energy. Somedays I can't muster up the motivation to order a pizza online, let alone plan a meal and cook it.

SandieGarry

Today is "chili day" here at the compound. Wife makes a huge batch of the bestest chili ever and freezes it in 2-serving tubs. She's doing that while I'm making the scrapple from yesterday's hog-processing.

Damn, haven't had homemade scrapple in years.

Is there any place that sells homemade SoMd scrapple?

3CATSAILOR

Did they bother training their employees at all?

Both times I went. You get the smallest scoops of meat and the employees could not figure out how online orders work. The chicken is chewy as if they never bothered to cut the fat off. I literally had to start a damn scene to get food I ordered with, with proof on my phone that I already paid.

If you had a similar situation please leave a review. Maybe if it’s bombarded enough the management will fix it before it just becomes another trash restaurant

I rarely complain but I’ve been 4 times and it has been trash service/product out of 3 of those. I go to different chipotles all the time and it can be a crap shoot but not that many times in a row. It’s just really bad
Is this the same chain that had a $25M fine for poisoning people? I am surprised they are still in business.
How many cases of food poisoning has Chipotle had?

LOS ANGELES – Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. has agreed to pay a $25 million criminal fine and institute a comprehensive food safety program to resolve criminal charges that it adulterated food that sickened more than 1,100 people across the United States from 2015 to 2018.

Savage

Was there last week and very disappointed. I made an online order with in store pickup. The portions were small and the food was ice cold like they pulled it out of the fridge. I complained online and it just said they’ll notify management, but no effort to make it right. From now on, I’ll order inside until they can get things right.

wubbles

Chipotle is becoming too expensive. Wife brought home two burrito bowls and a bag of chips the other night. Total was $54 and change
The only way you are hitting that price is if you're getting double premium protein and every premium addon. I always felt burrito bowls were a decent value as they typically make for two meals and even with the more expensive meat options I'm out the door for like $13.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The only way you are hitting that price is if you're getting double premium protein and every premium addon. I always felt burrito bowls were a decent value as they typically make for two meals and even with the more expensive meat options I'm out the door for like $13.
SGI farts through silk and lights his cigars with $100 bills, so there is that....

Clem72

Riiiiight. Everybody here knows who I work for.
images.jpeg

PeoplesElbow

I don't. And don't need to.

I'm really surprised at the complaints about a chain restaurant since so many of you orgasm when a new one opens up.
There is a difference when they are done right vs not done right. For example I ate at the Boston Market in Waldorf once and it was terrible, up to that point I had never had bad food at a Boston Market.

Maryland seems to screw everything up, I think it's because of too many good jobs and what is left to work food service are usually pretty poor.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Somebody likes it but then again some folks think Subway is great.
My son said he finds hard bits of chewy steak and won't go there anymore (Chipotle) and you'll never see me "refresh" at Subway as their meat quality did not improve from what I hear and they just did a big media campaign to get more customers I was told. Telling us it's better to scam us doesn't make it "refreshed".