New to the area

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
kwillia said:
You are soooo not getting the good bed in Nevada. :tap:
That's okay, Chasey and I are just gonna dance the night away in the Ghost bar for tips. We'll pay our own way! :mad::slam:

Funky Brewster said:
:popcorn: Go ahead then.
She could if she wanted to, but it would be a moot point for you cause only us other premos can actually see the actual cuss words...:bubble:

Watch this.... He K_Jo, I will let you #### my #### after you #### my ####.

K_Jo said:
What's this about? :eyebrow:
You don't want to know... here is a pic from the last time Nickel and Chasey went to Vegas...:eyebrow:

Attachments

• nickel.jpg
    nickel.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 73

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
She could if she wanted to, but it would be a moot point for you cause only us other premos can actually see the actual cuss words...:bubble:

Watch this.... He K_Jo, I will let you #### my #### after you #### my ####.
:yum: :huggy:

C_Jo said to tell you to go easy on the ####'n ####s next time you #### him in the ###. :confused: He said you'd know what it means. :shrug:

K_Jo said:
:yum: :huggy:

C_Jo said to tell you to go easy on the ####'n ####s next time you #### him in the ###. :confused: He said you'd know what it means. :shrug:
Tell him sorry, I got carried away...:blushing:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
kwillia said:
You don't want to know... here is a pic from the last time Nickel and Chasey went to Vegas...:eyebrow:
You neglected to tell her that you stole those poor folks' drawers and made onebdzee sew them together to make a tarp for your truck. :ohwell: