New to the area

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
So help me out, folks... I want an unbroken sleep tonight....:tap: How do I avoid the vivid dreams...:ohwell:

I much prefer natural remedies over prescription pills and am pretty up on using herbs and such for healing and health. Soak in warm tub for 15-30 minutes with aromatherapy salts. I like the Lavender Vanilla (sleep) or Cedarwood Sage (relax) from Bath & Body Works.

Then drink herbal tea with valerian and/or chamomile in it, like Celestial Seasonings' Sleepytime (chamomile) or Sleepytime Extra Wellness (valerian). I guarantee you'll be so relaxed you will be almost instantly asleep when your head touches the pillow.

BTW - Welcome Funky Brewster! :howdy:

onebdzee

off the shelf
jazz lady said:
I much prefer natural remedies over prescription pills and am pretty up on using herbs and such for healing and health. Soak in warm tub for 15-30 minutes with aromatherapy salts. I like the Lavender Vanilla (sleep) or Cedarwood Sage (relax) from Bath & Body Works.

Then drink herbal tea with valerian and/or chamomile in it, like Celestial Seasonings' Sleepytime (chamomile) or Sleepytime Extra Wellness (valerian). I guarantee you'll be so relaxed you will be almost instantly asleep when your head touches the pillow.

BTW - Welcome Funky Brewster! :howdy:

My mom swears by those teas

Welcome Funky Brewster....love the AV :howdy:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
BS Gal said:
Can we please get back to the original funky post? How much do you weigh, what sex are you, do you own a horse or motorcycle, etc., etc. I'm borrowing some of this from some other post I saw. And what size shoe do you wear? Oh, married or not and do you have kids and what political party are you? :howdy:

:yeahthat:

and if you are female what are your measurments and do you wana bang bang bang?

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
camily said:
I dreamed last night that there was a big black and yellow snake that was in love with me and was following me around except I didn't like the snake. I hung him up by his tail but he escaped. He got mad at me because I didn't like him so he started coming at me in a mean way. I grabbed him by the head and his mouth was moving all over the place trying to bite me but I had a good hold on him and I was squeezing really hard. Too hard I guess because this bright yellow (just like mustard) started coming out of him and it ran down the street. Then I woke up. Weird huh.

but it felt really good until you started squeezing really hard but it felt good when the stuff started ozzing out:killingme: