New to the area

W

Wenchy

Nickel said:
You neglected to tell her that you stole those poor folks' drawers and made onebdzee sew them together to make a tarp for your truck. :ohwell:

:lmao:

She hasn't been posting much, she must still be working on that tarp.

Agee

kwillia said:
So help me out, folks... I want an unbroken sleep tonight....:tap: How do I avoid the vivid dreams...:ohwell:
A bit over used, but the perfect remedy...

:bangbangbang:

YW :flowers:

RoseRed said:
Ambien! Please share with us your sleepwalking/eating stories in the morning! :yay:
Last night's dreams have already escaped me, though they were very detailed and vivid. I do remember that night before I had boarded a plane with my sis and we ended up in New Zealand. I remember walking about and finding that everyone spoke weird and there were goats and chickens frolicking about at the local market. I remember studying a menu and telling someone I didn't want to eat lamb... how could I be sure I wouldn't end up eating lamb.....lot's of other bits and pieces flood back...:lol: I can't tell you about Sunday night's dreams tho...:bubble:

Angel

~*~*~
RoseRed said:
Ambien! Please share with us your sleepwalking/eating stories in the morning! :yay:
They have also added reports of sleep sex, sleep painting, and sleep driving so the stories could be even more exciting... :popcorn:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Last night's dreams have already escaped me, though they were very detailed and vivid. I do remember that night before I had boarded a plane with my sis and we ended up in New Zealand. I remember walking about and finding that everyone spoke weird and there were goats and chickens frolicking about at the local market. I remember studying a menu and telling someone I didn't want to eat lamb... how could I be sure I wouldn't end up eating lamb.....lot's of other bits and pieces flood back...:lol: I can't tell you about Sunday night's dreams tho...:bubble:

It was all those extra legs, wasn't it... :lmao:

oldman

Lobster Land
kwillia said:
You are just pizzed because I said looking book smart does not mean you are book smart...:smack:

I could take it or leaf it. Can she be paged? Does she do IT by the book or could I ad lib? What a novel idea!

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
kwillia said:
So help me out, folks... I want an unbroken sleep tonight....:tap: How do I avoid the vivid dreams...:ohwell:

If you want peaceful, relaxing dreams, place a vase of jasmine by your bed.
To stop nightmares, place morning glories in the vase instead.
If you need to learn something in a dream, place a bay leaf under your pillow and ask for the knowledge.
If you just want nice dreams, use a sachet of lavender.

And if you want no dreams at all...take a couple valium. :yay:

oldman said:
I could take it or leaf it. Can she be paged? Does she do IT by the book or could I ad lib? What a novel idea!

:edited: I will not post what I was about to post about making turning the pages easier...:lalala:

MysticalMom said:
If you need to learn something in a dream, place a bay leaf under your pillow and ask for the knowledge.

None of them were bad or violent dreams. My problem is that I tend to dream as if I'm watching a movie or television show. The dreams are very vocal, very vivid in color and detail. Often times I fight waking up so that I can continue to "watch"..... but then I wake up feeling drained though I've been "asleep" for the past 8 hours. :ohwell: BTW... I don't have any valium...:ohwell:

Agee

MysticalMom said:

Nature and Science meet, Perfect :yay:

Thanks for the "Bay Leaf" suggestion, off to the herb bed :flowers: