New to the area

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
kwillia said:
None of them were bad or violent dreams. My problem is that I tend to dream as if I'm watching a movie or television show. The dreams are very vocal, very vivid in color and detail. Often times I fight waking up so that I can continue to "watch"..... but then I wake up feeling drained though I've been "asleep" for the past 8 hours. :ohwell: BTW... I don't have any valium...:ohwell:

Ever have your dreams interpreted?

Angel

~*~*~
MysticalMom said:
I am just like kwilla and have many dreams every night. There are nights that my dreams are great and there are nights where I wake up in a sweat. I have a dream dictionary and look my dreams up online all the time, but can honestly say that 90% of the time the interpretations cannot be accurate.

MysticalMom said:
I can usually figure out what's bugging me if I really take the time to jot down details of the dream as soon as I wake up. Most times, I tend to dream "in the background" and wake up fine. It's usually when I'm bothered by something or reved up about something that I have the vivid "in your face" dreams. I don't think I'm stressing over anything in particular these days, so I can't for the life of me figure out why the heck I'm so "wide open" with my dreams of late. :ohwell:

camily

Peace
MysticalMom said:
If you want peaceful, relaxing dreams, place a vase of jasmine by your bed.
To stop nightmares, place morning glories in the vase instead.
If you need to learn something in a dream, place a bay leaf under your pillow and ask for the knowledge.
If you just want nice dreams, use a sachet of lavender.

And if you want no dreams at all...take a couple valium. :yay:
Did you say Valium? :eyebrow: I really need to get down to your house. :whistle:

camily

Peace
I dreamed last night that there was a big black and yellow snake that was in love with me and was following me around except I didn't like the snake. I hung him up by his tail but he escaped. He got mad at me because I didn't like him so he started coming at me in a mean way. I grabbed him by the head and his mouth was moving all over the place trying to bite me but I had a good hold on him and I was squeezing really hard. Too hard I guess because this bright yellow (just like mustard) started coming out of him and it ran down the street. Then I woke up. Weird huh.

Shannie0308

camily said:
I dreamed last night that there was a big black and yellow snake that was in love with me and was following me around except I didn't like the snake. I hung him up by his tail but he escaped. He got mad at me because I didn't like him so he started coming at me in a mean way. I grabbed him by the head and his mouth was moving all over the place trying to bite me but I had a good hold on him and I was squeezing really hard. Too hard I guess because this bright yellow (just like mustard) started coming out of him and it ran down the street. Then I woke up. Weird huh.

:eyebrow: Yea that's a little odd. :lmao: Since I have been pregnant I have had some really stupid dreams. Darn hormones.

camily

Peace
Shannie0308 said:
:eyebrow: Yea that's a little odd. :lmao: Since I have been pregnant I have had some really stupid dreams. Darn hormones.
I had those too! Really strange prego dreams. I hate the ones where you lose the baby.

camily

Peace
Shannie0308 said:
I've had two where my husband kidnapped the baby. I always wake up Pizzed off at him. :lmao:
Maybe you should just kick his ass before you go to sleep for good measure? JMO

Shannie0308

camily said:
Maybe you should just kick his ass before you go to sleep for good measure? JMO

I could but I just adore him too much. :huggy: He's dealt with all my other issues during this, and that says a lot for him.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Airgasm said:
Nature and Science meet, Perfect :yay:

Thanks for the "Bay Leaf" suggestion, off to the herb bed :flowers:

And what knowledge do you seek tall one?

Kwillia - nyquil is your friend. :lmao:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Can we please get back to the original funky post? How much do you weigh, what sex are you, do you own a horse or motorcycle, etc., etc. I'm borrowing some of this from some other post I saw. And what size shoe do you wear? Oh, married or not and do you have kids and what political party are you? :howdy: