Nhl 2013-2014

OldHillcrestGuy

Both the Redskin game and Cap game came down to a very critical play, and they both happened at the same time was hard flipping back and forth. RG3 running down to the 1 yard line with time running out in the half, Caps in the shoot out, I missed Backstrom goal it all happened so quickly. I did flip back and watch the Wild player miss his shot, then back to Skins, then they got their touchdown. Ive watched sports on TV for a zillion years and cant remember something like that happening to me before.:buddies:

After Skins first half thought we were going to sweep the Minnesota teams last night.

sexy_pants

CAPS tickets, CAPS tickets----anyone interested in any of the weekday and/or weekend games throughout the rest of the season??

Section 419
Row K
Seats 7 & 8

Just PM me on any interested games and i'll tell you the price, as they vary per game

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Well, my TB Lightning, off to a great start, have just lost Stamkos, one of the top two or three players in the game, probably for the season due that breakaway goal post in Boston that didn't quite breakaway as it should have - but Stamkos's leg sure took the damage. Big owch.

They won last night. I just hope the next man up mans up like they should.

Baz

This. ------------------>
Round 1 tonight! :boxing:

Should be a fun game. Hopefully the Penguins' scoring drought ends tonight.....open those floodgates!!! :cheers:

JoeR

#### the Penguins

I think the Pens just did that to the Caps!!!!!!!!

Was kind of fun hearing the crowd cheering when the Pens scored. It was loud enough to hear on the TV broadcast. Kind of like when Steeler fans take over FedEx. As a matter of fact also happened in Nationals Park during the 4 game series this past summer when the Pirates were in town.:yahoo:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Caps played like garbage last night.

I'll never understand why we don't put up more of a fight against these guys. No sense of urgency whatsoever last night. Although Ovie did have some rifle shots, they either missed by a hair or were blocked altogether. Back-checking sucked. JC74 with his back to the loose puck in the neutral zone boggles my mind.

OldHillcrestGuy

This always happens to the Caps and the Skins when they are the featured game on TV. They crap a big one. I saw this coming, next time put Neuvy in goal, Holtby has never beaten the Pens. Hate to see this season come down to facing Pens in playoffs Our D is inexperince right now except for JC and Alzner and we are getting killed with shots on goal, other teams are doubling up on us. The second line hasnt done much in several games now, the 3rd line has cooled way down since a few weeks back when they were hot. 4th line has been pretty scrappy out there and has done well by letting the other lines take a break. 1st line has been playing average, Ovie's been getting some goals, Backstrom and MJ been getting alot of assist. Need some lines to start scoring. Id' sit either Browyer or Erat for couple of games and replace with Fehr to see if that could put a spark in that line.

Skins play big Monday night game this week, look out for another big dump.

Baz

Way to go, took awhile, 1st place CAPS. :yahoo:

That must have been an exhilarating day or two for Caps fans. :lol:

Round 2 tonight. :boxing:

Pens hoping to stretch their lead over Boston for the East, Caps hoping to....um....well, keep from falling further back.

Should be fun! :cheers:

Hank

my war
That must have been an exhilarating day or two for Caps fans. :lol:

Round 2 tonight. :boxing:

Pens hoping to stretch their lead over Boston for the East, Caps hoping to....um....well, keep from falling further back.

Should be fun! :cheers:

Seeing how the Caps have been consistently in 2nd and still are, how are they falling back?

Baz

Seeing how the Caps have been consistently in 2nd and still are, how are they falling back?

Seriously?

The Caps have consistently been in 2nd place in the division, certainly not in the conference. They are currently 16 points behind the Pens, which shows they have been falling back quite a bit. Tonight, they hope to not fall back by another point or two.

Hank

my war
Seriously?

The Caps have consistently been in 2nd place in the division, certainly not I'm the conference. They are currently 16 points behind the Pens, which shows they have been falling back quite a bit. Tonight, they hope to not fall back by another point or two.

Ok, your point? They are still in second and would make the playoffs. Obviously it would take a lot of bad luck on the Pens part for the Caps to win the division.

Baz

Ok, your point? They are still in second and would make the playoffs. Obviously it would take a lot of bad luck on the Pens part for the Caps to win the division.

They're only 2 points on the plus side of missing the playoffs, as of today. But hey, they're in 2nd place. No worries. :smile:

Hank

my war
They're only 2 points on the plus side of missing the playoffs, as of today. But hey, they're in 2nd place. No worries. :smile:

I hope you fall off your bandwagon and break something. Caps will make the playoffs.