NHL is back!

Baz

This. ------------------>
Boston can skate with these guys. That's one thing I didn't know about the Bruins. The Rangers, Ottawa, it looked like JV v. varsity simply in skating skill and speed.

I didn't realize it either, and I've seen plenty of Bruin games. I don't know where it came from, but it was certainly impressive. The second any Penguin got the puck, he was swarmed. Completely took away their time and space. It was very impressive.

Hopefully they ran out of whatever it is they took. :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I didn't realize it either, and I've seen plenty of Bruin games. I don't know where it came from, but it was certainly impressive. The second any Penguin got the puck, he was swarmed. Completely took away their time and space. It was very impressive.

Hopefully they ran out of whatever it is they took. :lol:

That.

:buddies:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Looks like the Kings are gonna try to make it a decent series to watch after all. Line shifts did them good last night.

Baz

This. ------------------>
Well, that will about do it. Coffin nailed shut, lowered in ground. Now the only question is how long it will take to pile on the dirt.

It's uncanny how that effort wasn't rewarded with more goals. :shrug:

Then again, Boston blew a 3-0 lead against another Pennsylvania team just 3 years ago. I'm not saying.......just saying.

Attachments

• toast.jpg
    toast.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 62

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well, that will about do it. Coffin nailed shut, lowered in ground. Now the only question is how long it will take to pile on the dirt.

It's uncanny how that effort wasn't rewarded with more goals. :shrug

Then again, Boston blew a 3-0 lead against another Pennsylvania team just 3 years ago. I'm not saying.......just saying.

And that is why it is not over. A, it isn't over and B, the Penn's are this close to having scored a ton of goals. This happens in hockey, lots of chances but can't hit the ocean. A little out of sync, hit a bunch of pipes, other team, goalie, playing lights out.

Let's have the funeral when we have a corpse. :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
:yeahthat:
I agree. Ya gotta love playoff hockey when every man on the ice is giving 100%. Thrilling game to watch, kept me on the edge of my seat.

Yup. Guys shifts running too long, gutting it out. Finding a little extra. I mean, not just Boston. Pittsburgh was just relentless, never got down.

There was one point in the 3rd where a snap shot would have shown at least 2, maybe three sticks on the ice, at least two Bruins and I think one Penguin selling out, splayed on the ice, trying to block, trying to eke out a pass on a puck that was JUST getting away.

Great stuff.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!

It's uncanny how that effort wasn't rewarded with more goals. :shrug:

Not this time.

SoMdDude

I was pleased to see Boston manhandle Pittsburgh and Cindy :smack:. Now I dont care what happens.. is it football season yet?

Hank

my war
Bahahahahahahahahaha...... they were frickin' swept! Jarome scored the game winner last night! Karma is a bitch! In other news, Crosby is still a douche.