Not even a mouse?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Yes. If I am in charge, I give him at least four games.

JC has the physical tools to be a solid NFL QB and you gotta give that a chance. He does not have the recognition and decision making skills at this point. He's never had the accuracy. In my view, this is the make or break year and four games is more than enough at this point.
Campbell is a good passer, runner. Some of his decisions are questionable at best, some of them. His worst trait is that he's clumsy in the pocket.

Yes. If I am in charge, I give him at least four games.

JC has the physical tools to be a solid NFL QB and you gotta give that a chance. He does not have the recognition and decision making skills at this point. He's never had the accuracy. In my view, this is the make or break year and four games is more than enough at this point.

But, even if he plays poorly in those games, it's gonna be hard to replace him when the Skins are 4-0.

PsyOps

Pixelated
And the only one that comes close to the endzone for the Skins is...........................

Hunter Smith (Punter and field goal place holder). :killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Campbell is a good passer, runner. Some of his decisions are questionable at best, some of them. His worst trait is that he's clumsy in the pocket.

He's good on the shorter to mid stuff. He has the touch of a brick layer deep and that's not being fair to brick layers.

Pete

Repete

You are crazy. Campbell is retarded. That is the only excuse for a 3 year veteran to play as stupidly as he does.

On an up note he did show some emotion. I hope he shows more emotion when he is released.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You are crazy. Campbell is retarded. That is the only excuse for a 3 year veteran to play as stupidly as he does.

On an up note he did she some emotion. I hope he shows more emotion when he is released.

Three year?

THREE????? If only.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
See post #6.

Ok.

Well, great defenses could do it, the '85 Bears, the '00 Ravens, maybe the Steelers and Ravens of late. I was curious if you were gonna argue that Haynesworth and Arakpo have made the Skins the kind of D that can over come poor QB play.

BuddyLee

Football addict

On an up note he did show some emotion. I hope he shows more emotion when he is released.
Everything I said was accurate. Bad pocket presence, he fumbles. Decision making is questionable, bad interception. He's been good at passing the ball upfield when he has time.

BuddyLee

Football addict
It doesn't matter about Campbell though. The whole team is not playing well. Campbell is the least of my worries.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
When he doesn't have a defender knocking him to the ground or batting the balls in his face he's been able to get good chunks to El and Cooley. He needs a bit more time and some more awareness.

I said in another post he does well short to mid; he is horrible 'down' field; deep.

Agreed?