Not even a mouse?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
ALBERT, you ####ing #######!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT THE GODDAMN BALL!!!! It's the brown thing, 12" from your FUKCING nose!!!!!!!!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Indeed it is. He'll have to bring us back if the Redskins are going to win.

Maybe. Albert owes us a play or two. Landry is playing well as is a bunch of people. Maybe we get a t/o?

In any event, JC's 'two minute drill to score late' chapter in his career is kinda thin.

Isn't there a fast guy named Devin Thomas on this freaking team????

Pete

Repete
If he had thrown that ball in FRONT of the receiver maybe he could have caught it instead of it bing tipped.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yea, I think he just tried a sweep and ran directly into the only 2 Giants on that side.

That's what I get for asking. I shoulda been specific; RUN DEEP. THROW FAR.

Nice short pass to Moss. Santana slammed on the brakes, leaned back as far as he could and it was still behind him. :banghead:

Pete

Repete
That's what I get for asking. I shoulda been specific; RUN DEEP. THROW FAR.

Nice short pass to Moss. Santana slammed on the brakes, leaned back as far as he could and it was still behind him. :banghead:

It's OK, he is still learning the offense. :poorbaby:

Pete

Repete
The defense should slap the living shiat out of Campbell. He has had them out there all day.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The defense should slap the living shiat out of Campbell. He has had them out there all day.

Same as last year, if you haven't blocked it all out. D bends but doesn't break, all day, no help from the O and, finally, the D gives up a big play or two.

Same thing today.

BuddyLee

Football addict
While you guys are stewing over a QB who had his receivers drop the 2nd most dropped passes last season I'll be stewing over the missed tackles and pourous secondary who play 20 yards off each receiver.

Pete

Repete
Same as last year, if you haven't blocked it all out. D bends but doesn't break, all day, no help from the O and, finally, the D gives up a big play or two.

Same thing today.
It is too painful to watch. To watch the Giants all day making things happen then Captain Retard comes out and can't do anything.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
While you guys are stewing over a QB who had his receivers drop the 2nd most dropped passes last season I'll be stewing over the missed tackles and pourous secondary who play 20 yards off each receiver.

I'll take this D and the average NFL offense and make the conference finals.

Pete

Repete

You are correct but even after all that if Campbell could muster just 2 TD's we would be leading right now.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It is too painful to watch. To watch the Giants all day making things happen then Captain Retard comes out and can't do anything.

Want pain? Iamgine this;

"Jason, we wanna go to a no huddle. It seems us calling the plays may be holding you back some so, it's up to you now, son. Go get 'em!"

BuddyLee

Football addict
I'll take this D and the average NFL offense and make the conference finals.
I'll take the D when they learn how to tackle and cover a simple passing route. On some plays I've been able to call what the G-men were going to do as soon as they lined up and yet the receiver is open by 10 yards