Not even a mouse?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yes, he could certainly do better deep. How much does he go deep though? I count one play maybe.

I ain't calling the plays. Sonny says it time and again and that's all I ever needed; you throw it deep to;

A. complete it
B. Make them think about it
C. get a penalty
D. no worse than a punt

BuddyLee

Football addict
I ain't calling the plays. Sonny says it time and again and that's all I ever needed; you throw it deep to;

A. complete it
C. get a penalty
D. no worse than a punt
They have two starting corners out today. Gotta' take advantage of that, gotta'.

Pete

Repete
When he doesn't have a defender knocking him to the ground or batting the balls in his face he's been able to get good chunks to El and Cooley. He needs a bit more time and some more awareness.

Dude, 5 seconds is what you have and he has had that. You cannot sit back there and read 2 chapters of War and Peace.

He is not too bad at the short stuff half the time, pretty much everything else he sucks.

I take that back, he hands off fairly well. :yay:

Pete

Repete

A. complete it
C. get a penalty
D. no worse than a punt

The Giants know so they are sitting there on the run and busting Portis.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Yeah, but, that was a bad audible the last possession. Who in their right mind audibles to a run when you think two LB's are coming up the pipe?

He's not a smart qb. He's just not.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Dude, 5 seconds is what you have and he has had that. You cannot sit back there and read 2 chapters of War and Peace.

He is not too bad at the short stuff half the time, pretty much everything else he sucks.

He hasn't had 5 seconds but on a handful of plays. If the defenders are not breathing down his neck they have 10 hands in the air tipping his passes.

Pete

Repete
Yeah, but, that was a bad audible the last possession. Who in their right mind audibles to a run when you think two LB's are coming up the pipe?

He's not a smart qb. He's just not.

I am with you, been saying it for years. You call a run when the D stacks the box? You have got to be shiatting me.

This guy is horrible.

Pete

Repete
He hasn't had 5 seconds but on a handful of plays. If the defenders are not breathing down his neck they have 10 hands in the air tipping his passes.

Yes he has, you can't stand flat footed, he has to step up. Everytime he has gotten jacked up it is at the back of the pocket.

He is friggin horrible admit it.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Not true! The fumble, Oshi was past 10-12 freaking yards by Samuels and was coming back. JC had enough room for an Eldorado to step up into. And didn't.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Yes he has, you can't stand flat footed, he has to step up. Everytime he has gotten jacked up it is at the back of the pocket.

He is friggin horrible admit it.
Read back a few pages. I said he was clumsy in the pocket.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I am with you, been saying it for years. You call a run when the D stacks the box? You have got to be shiatting me.

This guy is horrible.

Even if they're faking it's a bad call. Two LB's in the middle??? Sprint to a roll out.

Pete

Repete

and another thing, Campbell even sucks at making commercials. Take THAT!