Not even a mouse?

BuddyLee

Football addict
You are correct but even after all that if Campbell could muster just 2 TD's we would be leading right now.
I think he could muster 2 TD's if the Giants offense wasn't on the field 40 out of the 60 minutes. If the defense was able to get a three and out then perhaps we could get a little offense going.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I think he could muster 2 TD's if the Giants offense wasn't on the field 40 out of the 60 minutes. If the defense was able to get a three and out then perhaps we could get a little offense going.

Yeah. Good point. If only Jason could play against our D, why, he'd be on the field 2/3's of the time, converting third downs, making good audibles, just running up and down the field.

:tap:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Yeah. Good point. If only Jason could play against our D, why, he'd be on the field 2/3's of the time, converting third downs, making good audibles, just running up and down the field.

:tap:
Against this putrid performance my sister could.

BuddyLee

Football addict
You're sister named Manning? :lol: You may not like it but, Eli has made play after play after play.
Yes, he is a good QB...

...with unproven receivers.

This defense can be good but the corners can't play off the receivers like they are. The Giants would do what any team would. Go across the middle and beat the corner who is 10 yards off him or catch a simple screen and break that crap arm tackle by the corner.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Think about what you're saying. :tap:

Eli with not one guy anyone can name vs. Cambell and two pro bowl caliber players, Cool and Moss, plus Kelly and Thomas and Randl El.
Can't win with just one guy.

Those receivers you just mentioned dropped the 2nd most passes last season, next to the Brownies. I wonder why we don't convert 3rd downs.

Pete

Repete
Can't win with just one guy.

Those receivers you just mentioned dropped the 2nd most passes last season, next to the Brownies. I wonder why we don't convert 3rd downs.

How many of those were on the cusp of too high, too far, behind them slightly, too friggin hard?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This defense can be good but the corners can't play off the receivers like they are. The Giants would do what any team would. Go across the middle and beat the corner who is 10 yards off him or catch a simple screen and break that crap arm tackle by the corner.

Look. Who should be ready to roll and used to one another; An offense with ZERO changes other than a guard or a defense with a rookie LB, a new to the team DT, a CB who's only been around a 1/2 season and a second year safety?

The idea with the D was to pressure the QB, which did not happen much today and the CB's to not get beat deep and pick off rushed throws.