Oak Ridge Park Trails

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Me too!!!! :howdy: I haven't been to Oak Ridge in awhile..Persimmons place would be more fun for us non OCW's :killingme :huggy: But any ride is a good thing.... :flowers:

We can at least invite the puzzies right?? Hey Mingiz think "Da Boy" can hack it??

SerenitStables

Pasofever said:
:howdy: Last time I was there they were great....Let me know when you are going I will meet you there..

Hey Paso,

If you guys come and ride at Oak Ridge on Sunday, stop in and say Hi!! We'll be at the farm. Lesson day!! :smile:

~Jen~

barncat

SerenitStables said:
Hey Paso,

If you guys come and ride at Oak Ridge on Sunday, stop in and say Hi!! We'll be at the farm. Lesson day!! :smile:

~Jen~

Hey Jen,

We are moved in and pretty much settled in the new house. Baby has a cold, ear infection and a fever and I have a cold. I'm going to stop by my friends place on Sunday to get the bit and then I will be out to see how the old man is doing. What time will Madhi be working?

2baymares

It's calling for some snow showers and 36 degrees for Sunday, 8 mph NW wind. Hopefully it will lean towards nicer weather by then. .... as long as its not raining and windy. :)

SerenitStables

barncat said:
Hey Jen,

We are moved in and pretty much settled in the new house. Baby has a cold, ear infection and a fever and I have a cold. I'm going to stop by my friends place on Sunday to get the bit and then I will be out to see how the old man is doing. What time will Madhi be working?

Hey April,

That's awesome...except for the colds. I have a sinus infection and Jordan has a cold and ear infection and fever too!! :frown:

I am going to have one of the advance girls get on him at either 1130 or 1230. :smile:

He is eating better now. Thank goodness. I think he was offended by the bute. But he seems happy and as soon as it gets warm again to bathe we are going to body clip him. He gets so sweaty when we ride him since he is still getting back into shape. Still double blanketing him! :smile:

Hope to see you Sunday. Let me know what time you think you'll be there! Can't wait to see you...feels like forever.

~Jen~

barncat

SerenitStables said:
Hey April,

That's awesome...except for the colds. I have a sinus infection and Jordan has a cold and ear infection and fever too!! :frown:

I am going to have one of the advance girls get on him at either 1130 or 1230. :smile:

He is eating better now. Thank goodness. I think he was offended by the bute. But he seems happy and as soon as it gets warm again to bathe we are going to body clip him. He gets so sweaty when we ride him since he is still getting back into shape. Still double blanketing him! :smile:

Hope to see you Sunday. Let me know what time you think you'll be there! Can't wait to see you...feels like forever.

~Jen~

Sorry to hear your little one is suffering to, it's horrible to see them in pain.

Thanks for the info, I'll be there by 11:30, I do best early in the day. See ya then!

SerenitStables

2baymares said:
It's calling for some snow showers and 36 degrees for Sunday, 8 mph NW wind. Hopefully it will lean towards nicer weather by then. .... as long as its not raining and windy. :)

30% chance of a few showers of the white stuff. :frown:

SerenitStables

barncat said:
Sorry to hear your little one is suffering to, it's horrible to see them in pain.

Thanks for the info, I'll be there by 11:30, I do best early in the day. See ya then!

Yeah had a doc appt today. She got meds and is getting better, I hope!!

No problem. :smile: He is such a good boy. We do love him to death. He is doing great with the kids and is spoiled rotten!! :smile:

mingiz

Horse Poor
2baymares said:
Weather for Sunday's ride is not looking good. Might have to sleep in. zzzzz

:yeahthat: I'm thinking the same thing.. My old body can't handle the cold to much below 40...And that's with no wind. :whistle: Yes call me a wus but atleast i'll be comfy on the couch... :razz:

GallopNTec

mingiz said:
:yeahthat: I'm thinking the same thing.. My old body can't handle the cold to much below 40...And that's with no wind. :whistle: Yes call me a wus but atleast i'll be comfy on the couch... :razz:
:howdy:
I was at the barn this AM- it was brutal! Got home 45 minutes ago, and I am still cold!

I'll be watching football tomorrow!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
2baymares said:
Hey now. It is a tad cold out there. Paso, are you riding?

Hell yeah...I'm going to Oakridge with or without you all...I am VERY disappointed in Mingiz...I LOVE to ride in the snow.. :whistle:

2baymares

Pasofever said:
Hell yeah...I'm going to Oakridge with or without you all...I am VERY disappointed in Mingiz...I LOVE to ride in the snow.. :whistle:

As long as the wind is NOT blowing .... I'll consider going. Debating wether or not to bring the big mare and work her in the ring.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:

OK be disappointed..I don't care :lalala: Besides fat pony isn't right...She's off in the front. Probably will have to put shoes back on. So you and Vence have a good time. :razz:

2baymares

Ya know, If it does snow, I could bring the innertube and sled and pull people through the woods behind my horse. :popcorn:
Paso could be first passenger. :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
2baymares said:
Ya know, If it does snow, I could bring the innertube and sled and pull people through the woods behind my horse. :popcorn:
Paso could be first passenger. :lmao:

I broke an old boyfriends leg years ago.. might be fun..just for old times sake.. :lmao:

GallopNTec

Pasofever said:
I broke an old boyfriends leg years ago.. might be fun..just for old times sake.. :lmao:
Can I hire you? I have a "list" :elaine: Well actually it's just "the meathead"
he'll be home from boot camp first week in March.