Oak Ridge Park Trails

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Are we talking about THIS Sunday? The 28th?
Paso who R U calling a Puzzy? I remember a few years ago i wanted to ride in the cold and YOU said <BRR> too cold....:lol:

I'll be riding this weekend. I love to ride in the snow too. I'll be riding my baby boy Chester da Molester!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
Are we talking about THIS Sunday? The 28th?
Paso who R U calling a Puzzy? I remember a few years ago i wanted to ride in the cold and YOU said <BRR> too cold....:lol:

I'll be riding this weekend. I love to ride in the snow too. I'll be riding my baby boy Chester da Molester!

I DONT ride in the cold I had NO intentions of riding last Sunday.. :lmao: I was waiting for someone that knew me to "catch it" :whistle:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
I DONT ride in the cold I had NO intentions of riding last Sunday.. :lmao: I was waiting for someone that knew me to "catch it" :whistle:
OK...BUSTED. Puzzy. :lol:

WE ride in the cold. And just about any other kind of weather.
Hey i got word on a Liz Graves gaited horse clinic in april...We're already signed up, and taking the big rig and staying the weekend. :biggrin: I'm EXCITED! It's at FairHill on the Eastern Shore, LOTS of gorgeous riding, we'll go early Friday AM and ride all day Friday before the clinic. BEAUTIFUL trails for gaiteds....long, rolling open, and some woods too. That place is MAAAVELOUS.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:

Caught it...... :lmao: :huggy:
I think most of our riding season is gone...But let there be one nice day and were gone.....

Tazgirl

Pasofever said:
Sure we welcome anyone that is not too OCWish that can "hang"

I have seen you ride Paso, and I love that stallion. Not sure I can hang but I sure can follow at a slow pace.....

SerenitStables

Pasofever said:
I broke an old boyfriends leg years ago.. might be fun..just for old times sake.. :lmao:

Did you guys go riding?

We had lessons...until it got sort of heavy...then cleaned stalls and brought everyone in. It was crappy.

One of my kids went out in the ring and rode bareback while it was snowing with the new guy. He was so good for her and didn't mind the wind and the snow. :smile:

2baymares

SerenitStables said:
Did you guys go riding?

We had lessons...until it got sort of heavy...then cleaned stalls and brought everyone in. It was crappy.

One of my kids went out in the ring and rode bareback while it was snowing with the new guy. He was so good for her and didn't mind the wind and the snow. :smile:

I didn't make it. Shooting for this Sunday....hope weather is nicer.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Is all the parking area at Oakridge grass? If so I may not go. Just don't feel like getting stuck. And as mushy as the ground is I know I will. Heavy trailer... :lmao:

GallopNTec

Tazgirl said:
I have seen you ride Paso, and I love that stallion. Not sure I can hang but I sure can follow at a slow pace.....

I CAN HANDLE SLOW- didn't know I had options....

So do I get points off the weenie side if I show up? More points off if I bring a horse and get on it?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
GallopNTec said:
I CAN HANDLE SLOW- didn't know I had options....

So do I get points off the weenie side if I show up? More points off if I bring a horse and get on it?

Who said you had options? :shrug: Don't go by Mingiz just cuz she looks like she is the boss she is not.. :lmao: Yep points for comming and getting on and we will even "walk" you through it...We are nice people sometimes :elaine:

I might even let you borrow a crotch rocket if you dont have a good trail horse of your own.. :whistle:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Who said you had options? :shrug: Don't go by Mingiz just cuz she looks like she is the boss she is not.. :lmao: Yep points for comming and getting on and we will even "walk" you through it...We are nice people sometimes :elaine:

I might even let you borrow a crotch rocket if you dont have a good trail horse of your own.. :whistle:

Thank You MASTER :killingme :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:

Excercise your own horses girlie-girl.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
Excercise your own horses girlie-girl.

Hey I do...its not my fault my friends dont have horses or trailers...They come along for the company not to excercise my horses..I personally dont care if they get ridden..I just like the company riding...BTW I have met Mingiz just me and Vence and have done very well...so I may cut down on the "pony rides" Honestly they pay me to ride...I get feed for them riding each ride..I dont pay them.. :lmao: I dont pay them and they dont ride for free usually..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
remaxrealtor said:
:wench: Go get her Happy!!!!!! :lmao:

I will remember that next time you want to ride... :lmao: And you were always good about gas or entry fees so you always pitched in too..People usually appreciate riding my horses..I dont need to pay them.. :huggy: