Oak Ridge Park Trails

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
I will remember that next time you want to ride... :lmao: And you were always good about gas or entry fees so you always pitched in too..People usually appreciate riding my horses..I dont need to pay them.. :huggy:

YeHaw!!! you go girls.....She's not good about getting a trailer door fixed either.... :killingme :lmao: Especailly after I got all bruised up over that :razz: :killingme :whistle: :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
YeHaw!!! you go girls.....She's not good about getting a trailer door fixed either.... :killingme :lmao: Especailly after I got all bruised up over that :razz: :killingme :whistle: :huggy:

Thats why I only haul my own horses..only have ME to be mad at.. :lmao:

Mingiz you up for Sunday??

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
Hey I do...its not my fault my friends dont have horses or trailers...They come along for the company not to excercise my horses..I personally dont care if they get ridden..I just like the company riding...BTW I have met Mingiz just me and Vence and have done very well...so I may cut down on the "pony rides" Honestly they pay me to ride...I get feed for them riding each ride..I dont pay them.. :lmao: I dont pay them and they dont ride for free usually..
i need to think like that....hey anyone want to pay me to ride my fatties? They all work for food too :lol:

K

Katie

:whistle:

Now that the pups are going to be gone. I want to go for a trail ride. I will pay gas money for trailering.

Ashton is not ready for trails yet, well more i am not ready for trails with him yet. I love a nice calm trail horse that doesn't try to kill me.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Katie said:
:whistle:

Now that the pups are going to be gone. I want to go for a trail ride. I will pay gas money for trailering.

Ashton is not ready for trails yet, well more i am not ready for trails with him yet. I love a nice calm trail horse that doesn't try to kill me.
We work for food....

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Thats why I only haul my own horses..only have ME to be mad at.. :lmao:

Mingiz you up for Sunday??

Yes I'm up for Sunday.Only thing I worry about is getting the rig stuck. You seen how it does with wet ground....Sure wish I could use my BP. But it's being used as a run it for now. Yes tooo many horses. Anyone want to buy a nice grullo paint coming 2. Gonna be tall! Also have a solid grullo.... :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
happyappygirl said:
i need to think like that....hey anyone want to pay me to ride my fatties? They all work for food too :lol:

If there like the other fat one you had the last time I saw you .....Hell NO! :killingme :lmao: :huggy:

I'll give you a bag of feed.... :whistle:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Yep and I make them give me $5 in gas when we go somewhere ...not alot just help with some of the bills..I pay for coggins..feed..wormer..feet etc..they just have fun..not fair.. :lmao:

Katie I have one that would be good for you at the lake...lets see the weather

Mingiz we dont have to go where parking is iffy...I know how your rig is :lmao: and my truck is hooked to my big rig too so I might be in the same boat..

GallopNTec

mingiz said:
Is all the parking area at Oakridge grass? If so I may not go. Just don't feel like getting stuck. And as mushy as the ground is I know I will. Heavy trailer... :lmao:
Trailer parking (for shows )is in the grass, and parks & rec can be azz wholes about tearing it up, but there is lots of paved parking too- this time of year can't imagine lots of folks being there.

How 'bout Greenwell instead? closer to most of us...I think

So Remax me you Louis and Sport...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
GallopNTec said:
Trailer parking (for shows )is in the grass, and parks & rec can be azz wholes about tearing it up, but there is lots of paved parking too- this time of year can't imagine lots of folks being there.

How 'bout Greenwell instead? closer to most of us...I think

So Remax me you Louis and Sport...

Greenwell is fine if you and Remax want to go..we will meet you there...if you all dont go Mingiz and I like to do a more challanging ride.. :whistle: Want to meet at the Lake?? :popcorn:

K

Katie

Pasofever said:
Greenwell is fine if you and Remax want to go..we will meet you there...if you all dont go Mingiz and I like to do a more challanging ride.. :whistle: Want to meet at the Lake?? :popcorn:

I have the open schedule this weekend. Hopefully it won't be to freezing out.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Saturday is suppose to be a high of 51...Great ride weather......Sunday highs in the lower 40's & cloudy.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Saturday is suppose to be a high of 51...Great ride weather......Sunday highs in the lower 40's & cloudy.

Saturday might work for me too...lets talk Friday...

mingiz

Horse Poor
I'll see what the other half is doing...If nothing - which is probably what he'll be doing , I'm game for Sat. :yay: Would be a good day to work on fence.... :razz: So where? Greenwell or Oakridge? If Greenwell and we do a easy ride I may bring my filly to pony. She needs the excercise to get her stifle stronger, but I don't' want to hold anyone else up either...

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
I'll see what the other half is doing...If nothing - which is probably what he'll be doing , I'm game for Sat. :yay: Would be a good day to work on fence.... :razz: So where? Greenwell or Oakridge? If Greenwell and we do a easy ride I may bring my filly to pony. She needs the excercise to get her stifle stronger, but I don't' want to hold anyone else up either...
Saturday works for me, and i'll be riding chester, so you can go slow, it'll be his second time off the farm. You choose the locale, if you're ponying, Greenwell is a good choice.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
happyappygirl said:
Saturday works for me, and i'll be riding chester, so you can go slow, it'll be his second time off the farm. You choose the locale, if you're ponying, Greenwell is a good choice.

Let me know where and when and if you guys are taking the young ones :biggrin:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
I guess I could pony one of my babies too that should be a whole lotta fun.. :lmao:
:faint:

i wish my pony horses didn't have baby ponies on them, i'd help for sure...
by Summer Chester should be ready to pony one.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
:faint:

i wish my pony horses didn't have baby ponies on them, i'd help for sure...
by Summer Chester should be ready to pony one.

I think my safest way to go will be Condesa as the pony and my black and white as the ponyie.....I think the Grulla is too hyper at this time...my babies are little hot potatos not dead beat babies... :lmao: Kinda makes my palms sweat already..

R

remaxrealtor

Pasofever said:
I think my safest way to go will be Condesa as the pony and my black and white as the ponyie.....I think the Grulla is too hyper at this time...my babies are little hot potatos not dead beat babies... :lmao: Kinda makes my palms sweat already..
Hope you guys have a great time! Sucks that I'm working!

Paso, thanks for the tip about Lou, working on it already!