Oak Ridge Park Trails

K

Katie

remaxrealtor said:
Hope you guys have a great time! Sucks that I'm working!

Paso, thanks for the tip about Lou, working on it already!

How is Mr. Lou?

He was having WAY to much fun in the arena.

mingiz

Horse Poor
We'll we could make it a training day. Could be veeeerrrrryyyy interesting! :whistle: But a group training would be helpful to each other also. Ya know like when your baby jerks you out of the saddle or just cuts off the circulation in your thigh :killingme :lmao: Makes ya pay attention and appreciate your good ole faithful trail horse...and your ridin' buddies bustin' on ya...Gives ya a story to tell at work... :lmao: :razz:Well gotta go unload feed and do chores.... :howdy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
We'll we could make it a training day. Could be veeeerrrrryyyy interesting! :whistle: But a group training would be helpful to each other also. Ya know like when your baby jerks you out of the saddle or just cuts off the circulation in your thigh :killingme :lmao: Makes ya pay attention and appreciate your good ole faithful trail horse...and your ridin' buddies bustin' on ya...Gives ya a story to tell at work... :lmao: :razz:Well gotta go unload feed and do chores.... :howdy:

:biteme: I will be the one pullin a "Happyappy" :lmao:

Tazgirl

Pasofever said:
:biteme: I will be the one pullin a "Happyappy" :lmao:

If you guys are getting together would you mind if I joined. I have a 3 year old that I am working with and I would love to be able to go on a trail ride with him. Went on the Mt. Victoria ride with him this past fall and he did fantastic. If it's ok let me know where and when I can met you all.

Thanks
Taz

mingiz

Horse Poor
It's suppose to be 48 at noon tomorrow. I would like to try ponying my filly. OR not doesn't matter but if you guys want to make it a training ride I'm game. Paso? :shrug: Tazgirl your more than welcome to join the circle of crazy women on horses.... :whistle: :killingme :lmao: Persimmon you in? If you decide just to ride not pony that's good to...Just let me know so I can prepare... :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
It's suppose to be 48 at noon tomorrow. I would like to try ponying my filly. OR not doesn't matter but if you guys want to make it a training ride I'm game. Paso? :shrug: Tazgirl your more than welcome to join the circle of crazy women on horses.... :whistle: :killingme :lmao: Persimmon you in? If you decide just to ride not pony that's good to...Just let me know so I can prepare... :huggy:

Same here I need to KNOW the plan...if it is a baby ponying day it will be Condesa I ride...if we are not taking babies I will ride Vence...NEED to know what everyone is doing...

so it will be

:gossip: and Bubba
Me and Condesa and Diosa

or

:gossip: and Bubba
Me and Da Man

mingiz

Horse Poor
Yea same for me. Either me, Fat Pony & Summer or just Fat Pony. TIME???
Meet at 12:30 RIde by 1:00 ???

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
Yes Greenwell Easier on fat ponies feet.

OK if you two are ponying, i'll call Percy and see what she wants to do. My little one wants to ride her pony Snow bareback.

Will ya'll go slow and easy?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I personally dont really want to take a baby if I am the only one...I have never ponyed this filly and dont know how she will be...Up to Mingiz but I think we should make this a "regular ride" but if someone else takes a baby I will try it...what can happen?? :lmao:

2baymares

Well, you all just go ahead and ride Saturday. Some of us have to work Saturdays.
I'm looking for Sunday Riders. Planning on riding in the ring at Oak Ridge on Sunday.... before the rain & snow starts. Need to school my green mare in soft sand in case I get thrown. :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
I personally dont really want to take a baby if I am the only one...I have never ponyed this filly and dont know how she will be...Up to Mingiz but I think we should make this a "regular ride" but if someone else takes a baby I will try it...what can happen?? :lmao:
:faint: famous last words :killingme