Obama Warns GOP "Lay Off My Wife"

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
What issues do you want to know about, and what is your plan to ensure the candidates are telling the truth and will actually follow through?

I'd rather hear about a candidate's personal life, how they comport themselves and who they choose to surround themselves with. That tells me more about them than whatever lie their campaign people come up with.

:yeahthat:

That's for sure. The company one keeps does tell a lot about them.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wait wait wait, you mean to tell me that a politician might not tell me everything I want to know about himself or herself? :doh: I might have to learn things on my own, and actually use this newfangled "judgement" I keep hearing about:jameo:

I dunno, sounds like a lot of work............:confused: Not sure if I'm ready to invest that sort of time into something as trvial as choosing the leader of the free world, cant I just do whatever the TV people tell me to do? :dance:

:lol:

tsooozavel

Well I say McCain is in serious trouble now, even GOP is not yet warming him up.But don’t worry it’s still an early race then. You never know a senior citizen might have the momentum to smoke the competition between the two; but then again I find this unlikely. The poll that I saw in PollClash, so far, is accurate. And it seems that the recent WSJ/NBC poll coincides with what pollcalash have, Now that the candidates are set for the US Presidential Election, Barack Obama and John McCain are beginning to set the tone for their campaign. Looking at their most recent speeches, what do you think about what you hear?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
Well I say McCain is in serious trouble now, even GOP is not yet warming him up.But don’t worry it’s still an early race then. You never know a senior citizen might have the momentum to smoke the competition between the two; but then again I find this unlikely. The poll that I saw in PollClash, so far, is accurate. And it seems that the recent WSJ/NBC poll coincides with what pollcalash have, Now that the candidates are set for the US Presidential Election, Barack Obama and John McCain are beginning to set the tone for their campaign. Looking at their most recent speeches, what do you think about what you hear?

ESL=English as a second language

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
NObama wants people to think his wife is being attacked, so when he looses he can say how they attacked his distinguished record of questionable friends, secret deals, leftist beliefs, inexperience, and attacks on his racist wife!!!:coffee:

ImnoMensa

The wives of politicians and Presidential candidates have been discussed throughout history.

Andy Jackson fought a duel because of things said about his wife. In recent history the Democrats and people in these forums accused Laura Bush of being a murderer because of an accident she had when driving ,earlier in her life. Democrats brought up Nancy Reagan's life in Hollywood where it was rumored she was good at certain things.

How soon they forget when they are in protective mode for one of theirs.

Mateo

The wives of politicians and Presidential candidates have been discussed throughout history.

Andy Jackson fought a duel because of things said about his wife. In recent history the Democrats and people in these forums accused Laura Bush of being a murderer because of an accident she had when driving ,earlier in her life. Democrats brought up Nancy Reagan's life in Hollywood where it was rumored she was good at certain things.

How soon they forget when they are in protective mode for one of theirs.
Exactly. It is made even worse when she facilitates things by her own words.

chernmax

That Loser NObama can warn the media all he wants, it's the people on the internet that will shread that biatch to pieces!!!:coffee:

Tomahawk202

It'll make ya feel good..
That Loser NObama can warn the media all he wants, it's the people on the internet that will shread that biatch to pieces!!!:coffee:

Now, I'll be the first to admit, I hate Obama as much as the next guy. Hey, anyone who is a danger to my country and family, not to mention my way of life, deserves to move back to the slums of Chicago, but that's not why I am here.

I am here for...........Barrack's WIFE!!!! Yee Haw....!!! God I love that woman! Seriously, she has a body I want to just lick from....hold on... sorry, got a little too graphic there.....

She is stupid as hell, tall, stupid as hell..... sexy.... chocolate... stupid as hell.... and has a butt that just won't quit... did I mention stupid as hell?

With all those traits, she can come say hi to me, any time!!! Man, gimme some Vanilla soda, two candles, some chicken and Michelle Obama and I'll be in heaven.

Did I mention she's stupid as hell........

Qurious

Im On 1.
NObama wants people to think his wife is being attacked, so when he looses he can say how they attacked his distinguished record of questionable friends, secret deals, leftist beliefs, inexperience, and attacks on his racist wife!!!:coffee:

She is being attacked.

u must've missed it when she was called a "washer woman."

donbarzini

Now, I'll be the first to admit, I hate Obama as much as the next guy. Hey, anyone who is a danger to my country and family, not to mention my way of life, deserves to move back to the slums of Chicago, but that's not why I am here.

I am here for...........Barrack's WIFE!!!! Yee Haw....!!! God I love that woman! Seriously, she has a body I want to just lick from....hold on... sorry, got a little too graphic there.....

She is stupid as hell, tall, stupid as hell..... sexy.... chocolate... stupid as hell.... and has a butt that just won't quit... did I mention stupid as hell?

With all those traits, she can come say hi to me, any time!!! Man, gimme some Vanilla soda, two candles, some chicken and Michelle Obama and I'll be in heaven.

You really think she's attractive???? She reminds me of one of the Martians in the movie: "Mars Attacks". I mean look at the size of her head.

Tomahawk202

It'll make ya feel good..
Hey bro, I am not looking at her head!!!!!!! She could put a paper bag over it for all I care. I just want the rest, plus, she's stupid as hell... did I mention that? :evil:

chernmax

LOL, do your thing bro...:killingme

chernmax

You really think she's attractive???? She reminds me of one of the Martians in the movie: "Mars Attacks". I mean look at the size of her head.

:killingme who cares what the face looks like pressed face down into the pillow, rug, backseat, grass, etc.!!!