Office Attire

Mama_Mia08

Its just all depends on what type of job your doing and what type of office it is. Most male bosses of course wont' get on female lady looking too hot at work, I wonder why? But another women will say something to her, haten LOL.

A couple offices I worked in were like that. I think in many cases men don't even notice what a woman is wearing unless it's extra eye catching or another catty woman points it out and complains. In my experience the older women were the ones who had issues with the way other people dressed. I wore khaki or Black capris with heels or boots and a nice shirt and was never told it was inappropriate. Those b****es would have been first to let me know.

I am allergic to nylons so I can't wear them anyway. Business casual can be sort of subjective depending on the industry. When I worked at a seed company we couldn't wear open toed shoes at all or we wouldn't be able to go out into the warehouse. (obvious reasons) Other places we could wear open toed shoes and sandals anytime as long as we weren't in jeans M-Th.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Actually ladies now have a large number of options to replace wearing bras, thankfully. Tank tops, camisoles, etc.

:worthless

feel free to go free and breezy .....

but do you really want them flapping around all day ... :yikes:

your male co-workers may enjoy the view ........ :evil: