Office Attire

mitzi

Our cashiers can't wear jeans but they all wear flip flops.

I just have one request ladies, if you're gonna wear the flip flops, PLEASE make sure your toes are done and you have cute feet. Remember, flip flops were not made for everyone!

OMG How can they stand all day wearing flip flops??

rpexie

.:Georgia Peach:.
Hear hear!

Just when you think guys dont notice anything, they hit you with a hail mary like that.

Good thing I always keep mine fancy.

Attachments

• toenails.jpg
    toenails.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 101

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
OMG How can they stand all day wearing flip flops??
They don't stand all day. Actually they are sitting most of the time. But I know what you mean. Flip flops can't be comfortable, there is no support for your feet at all.

Maybe they are young? Not much bothered my body when I was younger, now I must have arch supports :whistle:
Yep, they are all like 19-20 years old.

clockaleanie

I think anyone who insists you wear panty hose has never worn them. Or they have and that is all part of their perversion! What difference can it make if you see that much uncovered flesh. It's their problem not yours.

mitzi

I think anyone who insists you wear panty hose has never worn them. Or they have and that is all part of their perversion! What difference can it make if you see that much uncovered flesh. It's their problem not yours.

I don't know, we were told it was unprofessional. It was in the dress code. This was way back, so it looks like things have changed.

tastycake

I don't know, we were told it was unprofessional. It was in the dress code. This was way back, so it looks like things have changed.

I work in a local law firm and we are pretty laid back. No jeans/shorts but that is about it as far as a dress code. I don't see how you can be made to wear pantyhose. Who the hell cares if your legs are showing or not? The only time I will wear them is if I have shoes that would be uncomfy without them and have absolutely nothing else to wear. They are the worst clothing invention ever!

Pete

Repete
I work in a local law firm and we are pretty laid back. No jeans/shorts but that is about it as far as a dress code. I don't see how you can be made to wear pantyhose. Who the hell cares if your legs are showing or not? The only time I will wear them is if I have shoes that would be uncomfy without them and have absolutely nothing else to wear. They are the worst clothing invention ever!

I don't care if your legs show. Oh, I need a will and a trust set up. If you are barelegged you might get the job. :yay:

n0n1m0us3

why so serious
To me pantyhose is the American version of the Burka. Doesn't make any sense except to subjugate women, I do believe this is why most companies no longer force women to wear them. Pantyhose is so freaking ugly in the first place, eww.

In my office, the only ones that wear ties are the managers. If you'd have seen the ladies I work with, you'd understand when I say that I have no idea if the manager ladies wear hose with their dresses. :shudder: The younger (non-management) ladies all dress like the guys for the most part - jeans and a t-shirt/polo/dress shirt.

Mr.Steed

I wanted you out of them. :really:

Son, did you wash your bed sheets today? Really little Baja, what makes you think any woman in or out of capri pants would want you, especially with your, you know, little problem. Just stick to playing with your toy boat and car. :killingme

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
uh oh :popcorn: get him Baja

Son, did you wash your bed sheets today? Really little Baja, what makes you think any woman in or out of capri pants would want you, especially with your, you know, little problem. Just stick to playing with your toy boat and car. :killingme

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Are you going to cry to admin again that I'm picking on you if I call you a prick and show you boobs?? Why don't you be a man and come out sometime with us and have a beer? Just ask your boyfriend, I'm sure he'll let you after you service him.

Attachments

• giant_boobs_biker.jpg
    giant_boobs_biker.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 56
  • coldfusion_boobs.jpg
    coldfusion_boobs.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 61
  • normal_huge-boobs.jpg
    normal_huge-boobs.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Touching-boobs-10.jpg
    Touching-boobs-10.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 62
  • TigerShark.jpg
    TigerShark.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 59

rpexie

.:Georgia Peach:.
Are you going to cry to admin again that I'm picking on you if I call you a prick and show you boobs?? Why don't you be a man and come out sometime with us and have a beer? Just ask your boyfriend, I'm sure he'll let you after you service him.

That third one looks painful... no wonder she cant even stand up straight. If she had to run, she would probably give herself a concussion!

E

EmptyTimCup

Yeah and torture it is - just like most bras ! Not to mention how much it costs to buy.

:worthless

feel free to go free and breezy .....

but do you really want them flapping around all day ... :yikes:

your male co-workers may enjoy the view ........ :evil: