Oh Jwwb!!!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Well she apparently missed. Five times.
Did she, the story said he was bleeding heavily and he was hospitalized. The thing with arterial wounds is that a clean cut, like what someone gets from a knife, will at times squeeze itself off reducing blood flow. Doesn't mean that it wouldn't have been fatal if not treated in time. Maybe she was looking forward to him dying a slow death.

Hank

my war
Did she, the story said he was bleeding heavily and he was hospitalized. The thing with arterial wounds is that a clean cut, like what someone gets from a knife, will at times squeeze itself off reducing blood flow. Doesn't mean that it wouldn't have been fatal if not treated in time. Maybe she was looking forward to him dying a slow death.

Hey. Look buddy.... Stop being all smart and stuff...ok

...or I will shank you!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

"I can suck melancholy out of a song, as a weasel sucks eggs"

SoMDGirl42

Use Vinelink. I'm pretty sure that Inmate Locator is just for federal inmates.

well, well. I learned something new today. I've used vinelink in the past as well as the inmate locator but didn't know one was federal and one isn't. Huh. How bout that. Thanks!

AND, looky looky. She is still in!

Race: White
Custody Status: In Custody
Location of Offender:St. Mary's County Detention Center

So apparently no one wants to put up the cash to bail her out????? Come on guys! :killingme

sockgirl77

well, well. I learned something new today. I've used vinelink in the past as well as the inmate locator but didn't know one was federal and one isn't. Huh. How bout that. Thanks!

AND, looky looky. She is still in!

Race: White
Custody Status: In Custody
Location of Offender:St. Mary's County Detention Center

So apparently no one wants to put up the cash to bail her out????? Come on guys! :killingme

Or maybe just that nobody has the cash to bail her out.