Oh My... I am so Livid

D

dems4me

All I got from this adumbrated rehash was that he made one comment - not repeated gestures. If that's the case and you don't deal with him on a very frequent basis. I'd ignore it and be flattered. :shrug: I think he's harmless and he meant for his flippant remark to have been harmless. Some guys just don't think. I'm sure he was just trying to flatter you. Thats all. :huggy:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Half Shell said:
I didn't say she was. She's the one always saying she's ugly. :shrug:
Geesh, like I said, some folks find ugly women attractive...we have other attributes. :lmao:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
migtig said:
How's about a tacoma instead....a gal's gotta have standards ya know. :lmao:

Do they come in a crew cab? I'm too old for contortionism. :lmao:

D

dems4me

migtig said:
Geesh, like I said, some folks find ugly women attractive...we have other attributes. :lmao:

I'm just glad I'm finally dating OLDER men where their eyesight is starting to fail them at this age. :lol: There's still hope for me getting married :yahoo:

Oh yeah... and :sarcasm: :lol:

D

dems4me

migtig said:
I thought that was why you owned a truck :whistle:

The pic you posted is nearly identical to my truck, color, tinted windows and everything :lol:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
dems4me said:
The pic you posted is nearly identical to my truck, color, tinted windows and everything :lol:

Noted...for future stalking reference. :lmao:

Attachments

• demstruck.jpg
    demstruck.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 67

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
nachomama said:
Noted...for future stalking reference. :lmao:
Ummm, she has a bit of "front-end" damage on that there truck. She did some off-roading in the past that, to put it delicately, didn't work out so well.

D

dems4me

BS Gal said:
Ummm, she has a bit of "front-end" damage on that there truck. She did some off-roading in the past that, to put it delicately, didn't work out so well.

:lol: That's fixed... the newest front end damage was from a deer :frown:

D

dems4me

nachomama said:
:roflmao:

Wait a minute. I'm going to retract that :roflmao: I travel the same roads you do...:twitch: :watchoutbambi:

I bought some of those deer whistle things you put on your fender - do those work? :shrug: