Oh My... I am so Livid

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
dems4me said:
I bought some of those deer whistle things you put on your fender - do those work? :shrug:

:confused: I don't know. But if you have problems with deer crossing your path while driving to work, I'd better stop texting while I'm driving. Ya never know when Bambi's gonna roll up in front of you. :faint:

D

dems4me

nachomama said:
:confused: I don't know. But if you have problems with deer crossing your path while driving to work, I'd better stop texting while I'm driving. Ya never know when Bambi's gonna roll up in front of you. :faint:

Deer arn't out when I go to work :lol: and you texting has nothing to do with me driving :confused: But yes, you never know when one will pop out, that's why I got those whistle things I keep forgetting to put on. :whack: :lol:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
dems4me said:
Deer arn't out when I go to work :lol: and you texting has nothing to do with me driving :confused: But yes, you never know when one will pop out, that's why I got those whistle things I keep forgetting to put on. :whack: :lol:

:huggy: I'm just applying your misfortune to my driving patterns. Based on your history, in order to prevent the same happening to me, I best stop texting while driving.

Now go get them whistles put on your truck. I want to know how they work out.

D

dems4me

nachomama said:
:huggy: I'm just applying your misfortune to my driving patterns. Based on your history, in order to prevent the same happening to me, I best stop texting while driving.

Now go get them whistles put on your truck. I want to know how they work out.

Will do. :lol: We went from sexual overtures by cilents at work to deer whistles in this thread :lol:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
dems4me said:
Will do. :lol: We went from sexual overtures by cilents at work to deer whistles in this thread :lol:
I just got called fat in the hogzilla tread! :lmao:

And on that note, I'm bailing DC ladies! :howdy: Be safe and have fun!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
dems4me said:

:killingme And usually it's the other way around; we go from an innocent subject to one with sexual overtures. See what happens when the horndogs aren't posting? :roflmao:

D

dems4me

migtig said:
I just got called fat in the hogzilla tread! :lmao:

And on that note, I'm bailing DC ladies! :howdy: Be safe and have fun!

Have a safe weekend :huggy: I'm stuck here for a few more hours :faint:

Mikeinsmd

migtig said:
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
The saddest thing to me is that men like you exist. The things he said to her do not qualify as "flirting". They definitely went past the line of "hey baby you are a cutie".
If not for "men like me", you drama queens would lead a very boring life. :razz:

Last edited:

mommarock

vraiblonde said:
He doesn't work in her office - he's a client. If he were a co-worker, I could see her getting kirked out. Clients, you just either tease them back or say, "How rude" and move on.

Or you could say, "What's that noise I hear? Oh! I think it's the sound of my rates going up!" :lol:

:killingme

bcp

In My Opinion
lovinmaryland said:
like when he ws in road house with patrick swayze yummy :drool:

no he didn't look like that at all. i am just so shocked, the balls on this guy :banghead:
He showed you his balls?:shocking:

bcp

In My Opinion
he had to buy her a car to get some? and he think you are going to give it up with just a comment?

something aint right here,