OK...enough is enough...

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
ACESRT04 said:
And once again your ignorance shines through. I drive a SRT-4, I am a car guy.........it is a hobby. I have better things than sit on forums on act like I am better than everyone else like so many of you do. SO :shutup:
So you're saying that an SRT-4 is not a neon? Which one
is which?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
crabcake said:
:yeahthat: I wouldn't even wear neon unless it was a glow-ring. :whistle:

I humbly apologize. I know none of you ladies on this board would ever drive a Neon. My :girlcar: comment was referring to teenage girls.

:huggy:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
PrchJrkr said:
I humbly apologize. I know none of you ladies on this board would ever drive a Neon. My :girlcar: comment was referring to teenage girls and boys.

:huggy:

We know what you meant.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
crabcake said:
It's that your rude, meam, sarcastic and socially unacceptable posts are sometimes also HONEST minus the sugarcoating. :yay:
:yeahthat: I would have to agree. Elaine speaks what is on her mind and tells it like she sees it.:yay:

POOH

Ugly women send me karma.
KCM said:
:yeahthat: I would have to agree. Elaine speaks what is on her mind and tells it like she sees it.
If she only spoke of things she knew about she would have to keep her mouth shut.:yay:

hamsterfang

The hamster litter reject
Ehesef said:
:yeahthat: I would drive a Geo Metro first.

Don't those get outstanding gas mileage because of their size? I'd drive it, but I'd be afraid that if a fly hit my windshield I'd be crushed :razz: