ok I am worried

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
dems4me said:
OT - I'm an addict and waiting for version 4, meanwhile experting out on all other levels, unlocking secret levels by completing all restaurants in expert mode and then posting my scores against others in Playfirst.com's website and getting badges and ranks and writting reviews :nerd: Version 4 will be called Wedding Dash, not much flo action but same concept in a way. Its due to be released between now and the end of the month. :nerd: I've signed up for email notification when its released :nerd:

Nope Dems, I'm the :nerd:. I have a neopet and am addicted to Neopia. :ohwell:

:loser:
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=southern_angela

itsbob

I bowl overhand
vraiblonde said:
They gave me a wiz quiz and nicotine will show up in that.

So, Bob, ya damn dummy - you can't lie on an insurance ap :smack:
They aren't checking for Nicotine on a Urinalysis..

So either you lie and you MIGHT get caught and lose your coverage, or you tell the truth and are guaranteed to not be covered.

And as far as life insurance goes, I don't know if it still is, but it use to be 2 years.. after 2 years if you died from it, whether pre-exisitng or not, they had to pay.

J

julz20684

itsbob said:

So either you lie and you MIGHT get caught and lose your coverage, or you tell the truth and are guaranteed to not be covered.

And as far as life insurance goes, I don't know if it still is, but it use to be 2 years.. after 2 years if you died from it, whether pre-exisitng or not, they had to pay.

after 2 years with the same policy and you can commit suicide and be paid out as well.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
itsbob said:
Okay, it was the blood test, then.

But regardless, you shouldn't lie. It's bad karma and will come back to bite you.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
We did...

vraiblonde said:
Okay, it was the blood test, then.

But regardless, you shouldn't lie. It's bad karma and will come back to bite you.

...both; pee and bleed. You were smoking during yours.

:lmao:

Pete

Repete
itsbob said:

Or get sued or thrown in jail for fraud.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Pete said:
I don't konw for sure, but I don't know of, nor have I heard of, anyone going to jail for stretching the truth on a medical or life insurance policy..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Pete said:
.. and who's to say that you didn't take up smoking the next day?

I remember on my application for life insurance they asked I was involved in any risky ventures.. Sky Diving, motorcycle riding.. etc.. I honestly answered no, but that's not the truth today. Should I call them to cancel my policy because I now ride a motorcylce??

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If you...

itsbob said:

I remember on my application for life insurance they asked I was involved in any risky ventures.. Sky Diving, motorcycle riding.. etc.. I honestly answered no, but that's not the truth today. Should I call them to cancel my policy because I now ride a motorcylce??

...told them 'no sky diving or scuba diving' and you do it once in awhile and get killed, you should be fine. If you are certified or part of a club they will use that for a basis to deny.

The good news is you won't have to be the one dealing with it.

If you've had a motorcycle license from before the policy, you might wanna call and just ask the agent. Even if you got it after the effective date, I'd ask about it.

Again, you're not the one who is gonna have to fight them.

Pete

Repete
itsbob said:

Whatever your conscience and character can bear. However when you wrap your bike around a pole and the insurance company screws over BG and Bubba refusing to pay because they allege you committed fraud by swearing you do not ride motorcycles to get coverage yet you died on one you wont care, you will be dead right?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Pete said:
Whatever your conscience and character can bear. However when you wrap your bike around a pole and the insurance company screws over BG and Bubba refusing to pay because they allege you committed fraud by swearing you do not ride motorcycles to get coverage yet you died on one you wont care, you will be dead right?
English your second language??

I HONESTLY answered at the time of the application that I did not ride a motorcycle. Now 15 years later I do.. DO you honestly think they would deny a claim because something has changed in the last 15 years? I doubt, not good publicity.

I'm sorry, we are denying your husbands death benefit because 20 years ago he stated he had no heart problems, yet yesterday he died from a heart attack..

Would you call your life insurance company today if you were diagnosed with cancer today?

itsbob said:
I HONESTLY answered at the time of the application that I did not ride a motorcycle. Now 15 years later I do.. DO you honestly think they would deny a claim because something has changed in the last 15 years? I doubt, not good publicity.
Yes. When I got my house insurance back in the day, one of the questions was about whether or not I had a dog. I didn't at the time. My agent made mention at the time that if we did get a dog at some point we'd have to call and modify our policy if we wanted to be covered if our dog happened to bite someone.

Pete

Repete
itsbob said:
English your second language??

I'm sorry, we are denying your husbands death benefit because 20 years ago he stated he had no heart problems, yet yesterday he died from a heart attack..

Would you call your life insurance company today if you were diagnosed with cancer today?
Does honesty escape you often?

YOU filled out a legal document to obtain a product that is based on risk. You changed your behavior to include more risk than you initially had. They insure you in good faith, by not informing them you are defrauding them by not telling them you now engage in activity that causes them exposure to more risk.

So now you crack up and die on that bike and they go and find out that you in fact have had a M license for years, belong to a club, and have witnesses who say you rode for 5,6 or 7 years so they now know this wasn't a 1 time ride.

How much compassion for BG and Bubba do you think Mr faceless insurance company is going to have?

Besides I bet in the fine print of that policy it says you have the obligation to inform them of any changes or upon renewal they ask.

The heart attack analogy is too stupid to even respond to.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
kwillia said:
Apples and oranges, Bob and you know it.
Not really, what I answered to be true on the application yesterday may not be true today. I'm not planning on giving anyone a reason to cancel a policy I've been paying on for more then 15 years, whether it be riding a motorcycle or being diagnosed with cancer..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
kwillia said:
Yes. When I got my house insurance back in the day, one of the questions was about whether or not I had a dog. I didn't at the time. My agent made mention at the time that if we did get a dog at some point we'd have to call and modify our policy if we wanted to be covered if our dog happened to bite someone.
My homeowner's guy told me that about a swimming pool and other things that might encourage neighbor kids to die on my property. He didn't say anything about a dog.