ok I am worried

kalmd

I miss an entire month about a year ago. I was also worried. Took a couple tests that came back negative. Hubby was very concerned since he has been clipped. The next month it just came like normal. The ob/gyn said it's normal.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I'd get a blood test. I had an ectopic that showed negative on a couple tests and then a very faint positive. Had blood work; pregnant but very low levels of the hormone that they test for. Ultrasound, ectopic pregnancy. Not trying to scare you but I went through it.

cdsulhoff

That is what I am thinking.. I have been late before but not this long.. To top it off MY cousin who is my Doc. Told me that I could be, due to the fact I just recently stop my birth control and took some very powerful meds that could increase my chances.. OH Crapdragons!!! Ok who know a good snip snip doctor that my hubby can go to?

smoothmarine187

cdsulhoff said:
That is what I am thinking.. I have been late before but not this long.. To top it off MY cousin who is my Doc. Told me that I could be, due to the fact I just recently stop my birth control and took some very powerful meds that could increase my chances.. OH Crapdragons!!! Ok who know a good snip snip doctor that my hubby can go to?

:howdy: He can go with me, I'm getting it done next month

cdsulhoff

pixiegirl said:
I'd get a blood test. I had an ectopic that showed negative on a couple tests and then a very faint positive. Had blood work; pregnant but very low levels of the hormone that they test for. Ultrasound, ectopic pregnancy. Not trying to scare you but I went through it.

I am going to go get a blood test done on the 10th. This way it will be 2 months..

Toxick

Splat
Sword Fighter said:
This is why I prefer sword fighting, you never have to worry about getting anyone pregnant

Does "Sword Fighting" mean what I think it means?

...which has nothing to do with swords or fighting