ok I am worried

cdsulhoff

If you are, wouldn't it be easier for you to get fixed while you are delivering?

Why? I go through 9 month being sick, getting fat, emotional mess and then 24 + hrs of labor. The least thing he can do is get fixed. LOL :lmao:

Last edited:

cdsulhoff

FromTexas said:
You didn't want another baby but you stopped taking BC without getting anyone fixed first? :confused:

I was not trying to have another baby, But If I am then so be it... I knew what the risk were with just trusting rubbers..

M

missperky

cdsulhoff said:
Why? I go through 9 month being sick, getting fat, emotional mess and then 24 + hrs of labor. The least thing he can do is get fixed. LOL :lmao:

Might be better off if you stepped up and got a tubal, intsead of waiting for him to get fixed, might have 20 kids by then.

:lmao:

cdsulhoff

Another thing is that I don't want to say I want a baby and get excited about it to turn around and not be PG... I guess deep down I wouldn't mind another little one..

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
cdsulhoff said:
I am going to go get a blood test done on the 10th. This way it will be 2 months..
If you want to know now, why don't you just get the blood test now? :confused:

M

missperky

Nickel said:
If you want to know now, why don't you just get the blood test now? :confused:

They probably won't see her this soon? I think I had to wait.

sockgirl77

missperky said:
Not true. As long as you have health insurance you can get a blood test as soon as the day of your missed period. Or, she can just go to the Health Department and get a free pee test. :shrug:

cdsulhoff

missperky said:

Plus I have to pay for it.. I have no insurance and I pay everything out of my pocket.. $$$$$$$ So I wait a little longer before I spend $$ on blood work..

cdsulhoff

cdsulhoff said:
Plus I have to pay for it.. I have no insurance and I pay everything out of my pocket.. $$$$$$$ So I wait a little longer before I spend $$ on blood work..

And I can't get any type of break at the health department We make too much money. Which sucks..

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
missperky said:
My best friend has been trying to get pregnant for awhile. She called her doctor the day after her missed period and was in that afternoon for a blood test. :shrug:

cdsulhoff

It also depends on the doctor you see.. I know I had to insist on a blood test for my youngest. She swear I wasn't PG because my uterus wall was not soft or thinning. So, I couldn't of been PG. Man was she ever so wrong..

FlipandFlop

Flip Flops Rule!
cdsulhoff said:

You have kids and no insurance that you could buy yourself? Now if that isn't taking a risk...dumb,dumb,dumb to infinity :duh:

FlipandFlop

Flip Flops Rule!
I will put this here so BG can view it. You need English 101 :smack:

ok I am worried 07-23-2007 05:22 PM badgirl you really are a ass a fat one to

M

missperky

Nickel said:
My best friend has been trying to get pregnant for awhile. She called her doctor the day after her missed period and was in that afternoon for a blood test. :shrug:

I waited, didn't see the sense in going after missing one day.

Last edited by a moderator:

cdsulhoff

FlipandFlop said:
You have kids and no insurance that you could buy yourself? Now if that isn't taking a risk...dumb,dumb,dumb to infinity :duh:

My kids have insurance. Hubby and I don't We are self employed.. You are probably luckly to have insurance offer to you by your work.. Unlike us. Who have to pay $400+ a month for insurance.. We are just shopping around at this point. What is it to you. If I pay right out for my health care with my own money then it should not concern you..

cdsulhoff said:
My kids have insurance. Hubby and I don't We are self employed.. You are probably luckly to have insurance offer to you by your work.. Unlike us. Who have to pay $400+ a month for insurance.. We are just shopping around at this point. What is it to you. If I pay right out for my health care with my own money then it should not concern you..
She was just saying that you are taking a big risk. :shrug: