ok I am worried

cdsulhoff

There is one thing I do notice. I hate Ginger snaps, but I just went throught a whole 14oz container of them in 2 days.. JLo butt here I come... :killingme

cdsulhoff said:
That is what I am thinking.. I have been late before but not this long.. To top it off MY cousin who is my Doc. Told me that I could be, due to the fact I just recently stop my birth control and took some very powerful meds that could increase my chances.. OH Crapdragons!!! Ok who know a good snip snip doctor that my hubby can go to?

If you've recently stopped birth control, it can take months for your cycle to regulate itself. :shrug:

mainman

Set Trippin
kwillia said:
Wouldn't a ton of cats be following her around where ever she went if she didn't...:shrug:
The way the gulls follow her around you would think she has bread crumbs falling out her ass...:lol:

Speedy70 said:
If you've recently stopped birth control, it can take months for your cycle to regulate itself. :shrug:

ok I am worried 07-23-2007 02:17 PM not always.

Dear kind karma giver....note that I said "it can", I didn't say 'it will'. :howdy: :razz:

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
cdsulhoff said:
That is what I am thinking.. I have been late before but not this long.. To top it off MY cousin who is my Doc. Told me that I could be, due to the fact I just recently stop my birth control and took some very powerful meds that could increase my chances.. OH Crapdragons!!! Ok who know a good snip snip doctor that my hubby can go to?

It sounds like you do not want to be pregnant but you said you stopped birth control and neither 1 of you are fixed. Am I just reading this thread wrong or are you hoping for a negative test?

cdsulhoff

hotmomma said:
It sounds like you do not want to be pregnant but you said you stopped birth control and neither 1 of you are fixed. Am I just reading this thread wrong or are you hoping for a negative test?

Well this is where I am confuse! We both don't mind having another child. I really would love to have a chance for a girl. On the other hand we are so used to not having to deal with the whole baby thing.. I stopped taking my BC but we were using other forms of protection.. I said If I am not PG with another baby by the time I am 30 then I don't want anymore.. Well, I am 30 now. If this is a false alarm, I would want him to get fixed. As you can tell I am just confuse in knowing what I want.. The Pros and Cons are equal at this point..

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
cdsulhoff said:
Well this is where I am confuse! We both don't mind having another child. I really would love to have a chance for a girl. On the other hand we are so used to not having to deal with the whole baby thing.. I stopped taking my BC but we were using other forms of protection.. I said If I am not PG with another baby by the time I am 30 then I don't want anymore.. Well, I am 30 now. If this is a false alarm, I would want him to get fixed. As you can tell I am just confuse in knowing what I want.. The Pros and Cons are equal at this point..

Definately make sure you are positive about not wanting more before sending him to get fixed. You may change your mind in a year or 2.