ok I am worried

cdsulhoff

kwillia said:
She was just saying that you are taking a big risk. :shrug:

Well if she was just saying I was taking a risk then she should of just stopped there. The whole Dumb, Dumb, Dumb part is unnecessary..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
cdsulhoff said:
Well if she was just saying I was taking a risk then she should of just stopped there. The whole Dumb, Dumb, Dumb part is unnecessary..
Sounds stupid to me.. You brag in one post about how well off you are, but then complain that you don't have insurance.. yep, sounds pretty ignorant.

Besides if you are pregnant, maybe you'll get lucky and the dingo will eat your baby..

**** I LOVE BG's fat ass BTW!!

FlipandFlop

Flip Flops Rule!
cdsulhoff said:

:drama: Not having insurance with being SO SO SO wealthy is unnecessary. :lmao: Try better birth control than cheap condoms. :jerry:

cdsulhoff

FlipandFlop said:
:drama: Not having insurance with being SO SO SO wealthy is unnecessary. :lmao: Try better birth control than cheap condoms. :jerry:

I don't need nor do I want to explain myself to you or the next jackass who think they are cute. You all just prove what an immature group you are..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
cdsulhoff said:
I don't need nor do I want to explain myself to you or the next jackass who think they are cute. You all just prove what an immature group you are..
We're immature??

I have dental, medical, and vision insurance, what about you!??

Did you ever find that expensive pitching coach for your son?

cdsulhoff

BS I will.. I just don't see the need to dog me out because I don't have insurance at this point in time. If I am paying out of my pocket for my health care then that should only matter.:shrug:

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
cdsulhoff said:

must be the hormones kicking in

itsbob

I bowl overhand
cdsulhoff said:
BS I will.. I just don't see the need to dog me out because I don't have insurance at this point in time. If I am paying out of my pocket for my health care then that should only matter.:shrug:
Who's going to pay if tomorrow you find out you're not pregnant but have cervical cancer that is treatabe and curable?? You going to cough up 500k or a million to save yourself?? I doubt that you can pay that "out of pocket"..

Yep, that's not only mature, but friggin BRILLIANT!!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
cdsulhoff said:
As long as you are insured, it is nobody's concern. If you're paying for your own insurance :yay: That's more than a lot of people do.

K

Kain99

What about your kids? If they lose their Mom and Dad what's left? I'm thinking insurance is a must have for your young family. :huggy:

cdsulhoff

itsbob said:
We're immature??

I have dental, medical, and vision insurance, what about you!??

Did you ever find that expensive pitching coach for your son?

Let see You have an employer that offers your insurance at the fraction of the cost of self employed person. Plus, I pay for everything out of my own pocket..
I don't go to the government to get insurance and have the tax payer pay for it. Shoot, I got turn down by the government because of our income... We had Kaiser as our insurance but when we moves we lost the insurance. So now we have been looking into getting some other type of insurance.
That is nice that you have a job that offers you insurance and yes it is important to have insurance. Not everyone can afford to spend out of pocket the cost of health care.

By the way his coach was very reasonable.. Thank you for asking..

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
cdsulhoff said:
Let see You have an employer that offers your insurance at the fraction of the cost of self employed person. Plus, I pay for everything out of my own pocket..
I don't go to the government to get insurance and have the tax payer pay for it. Shoot, I got turn down by the government because of our income... We had Kaiser as our insurance but when we moves we lost the insurance. So now we have been looking into getting some other type of insurance.
That is nice that you have a job that offers you insurance and yes it is important to have insurance. Not everyone can afford to spend out of pocket the cost of health care.

Not everones employer helps pay for insurance. Mine doesn't and it is not cheap.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
cdsulhoff said:

So how many months of health insurance premium did the pitching coach cost?

We all make choices, I've made some damn good ones... Hope the only things wrong with you is you're pregnant and stupid.

cdsulhoff

Kain99 said:
What about your kids? If they lose their Mom and Dad what's left? I'm thinking insurance is a must have for your young family. :huggy:

We have life insurance! But yet no health insurance.. I feel like a broken record, We are looking into health insurance..

K

Kain99

cdsulhoff said:
We have life insurance! But yet no health insurance.. I feel like a broken record, We are looking into health insurance..
Right... I guess my point was that illlness could take one or both of you. Even as young as you are. If you had access to great healthcare you could sleep at night and stuff.

Cowgirl

You people are freakin nuts. BFD she doesn't have health insurance. :shrug: I spent 4 years without health insurance. Couldn't afford it and didn't have a job that offered it. I now have benefits through my job, but I had to pay for surgery out of pocket. :shrug: I don't see why it concerns anyone else. I didn't see her boo-hooing about it.