ok I am worried

cdsulhoff

Kain99 said:
Right... I guess my point was that illlness could take one or both of you. Even as young as you are. If you had access to great healthcare you could sleep at night and stuff.

Once again I know. And we are looking into getting health insurance.

Thank you Kain for your concern and posting it in a mature way that doen't include insulting me.. :huggy:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
ok I am worried 07-23-2007 09:57 PM STFU
ok I am worried 07-23-2007 09:56 PM What the hell do you care if she has insurance or not? Mind your own damned business.

Yeah yeah, blah blah blah..

Because as RICH as she is, if her or her rich husband get sick we get left paying the bills just like we would with a welfare recipient.

I don't like giving my money to rich worthless people even less then I like giving it to poor worthless people.

Last edited:

Cowgirl

itsbob said:
ok I am worried 07-23-2007 09:57 PM STFU
ok I am worried 07-23-2007 09:56 PM What the hell do you care if she has insurance or not? Mind your own damned business.

Yeah yeah, blah blah blah..

Because as RICH as she is, if her or her rich husband get sick we get left paying the bills just like we would with a welfare recipient.

I don't like giving my money to rich people even less then I like giving it to worthless people.

:roflmao: You're worried about something that hasn't even happened. You need something better to worry about.

K

Kain99

cdsulhoff said:
Once again I know. And we are looking into getting health insurance.

Thank you Kain for your concern and posting it in a mature way that doen't include insulting me.. :huggy:
We've all been there girl! Hold your head high and press on. :love:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
She's the one 12 days late and the pregnancy tests are coming back negative.. I think it's time to worry..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
itsbob said:
She's the one 12 days late and the pregnancy tests are coming back negative.. I think it's time to worry..
AND if it does come out to be something serious she's SCREWED, because once she finds out, it's pre-existing and no private insurance carrier and most company policies won't cover her.

I'm surprised her junk jewelry company doesn't come with benefits, I mean according to her it's the shiznit.

M

missperky

itsbob said:

I've went 2 months without a period, should I worry? This has been since my tubal, but prior I went 6 months and before that while on the norplant, I went 2 yrs. Just because she's late doesn't mean she should worry.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Cowgirl said:
:rolleyes: Whatever, Bob. I'm not going to sit here and argue with you about something that doesn't concern either one of us.
But it does conern the two of us.. If she finds out tomorrow she has some serious disease she'll still get the care she needs, and you and I will end up paying for it, no different than if she was a welfare recipient.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
missperky said:
I've went 2 months without a period, should I worry? This has been since my tubal, but prior I went 6 months and before that while on the norplant, I went 2 yrs. Just because she's late doesn't mean she should worry.
Sure she should.. I bet she has Hemmoraghic Fever..

Pandora

itsbob said:

I don't think she needs to worry about a damn thing, you are doing a fine job of worrying for her.

And if you don't mind, the next time I have something to worry about, maybe I could just dump it on you and you can worry for me? TIA :yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Pandora said:
I don't think she needs to worry about a damn thing, you are doing a fine job of worrying for her.

And if you don't mind, the next time I have something to worry about, maybe I could just dump it on you and you can worry for me? TIA :yay:
Yeah, if you think I worry about much of anything, you don't know me very well.