ok I am worried

mamissa3

on the pregnancy test i took it said to wait until 19 days after unprotected sex if you didnt know your cycle. maybe if you are pregneant that the hormones arent strong enough to get a positive test yet.

bohman

itsbob said:
It could be a simple Urinary Tract Infection.. I mean, you play with dirty dicks you get what you get..

(I told her to stay away from Smoof!)

Did I miss some prior beef between you two? That seems like a lot of crap to hand somebody who's already worried about possible pregnancy.

cdsulhoff

bohman said:
Did I miss some prior beef between you two? That seems like a lot of crap to hand somebody who's already worried about possible pregnancy.

Not that I am aware of? :shrug: Bullying nonsense like always..

cdsulhoff

WOW, someone is hard at work to provide me with some red karma.. Thank you for thinking of me and wasting your time to give me karma. :lmao:

Last edited:

citysherry

I Need a Beer
Did you have insurance with your prior pregnancies? I can’t imagine how expensive it is to not have insurance and have to pay out of pocket for office visits and the entire hospital bill....how much (ball park figure) does that cost?

cdsulhoff

citysherry said:
Did you have insurance with your prior pregnancies? I can’t imagine how expensive it is to not have insurance and have to pay out of pocket for office visits and the entire hospital bill....how much (ball park figure) does that cost?

Yes, I had Kaiser. I was living in Dunkirk at the time and was provided through a previous employer. When we moved we lost the insurance. well, my hubby became self employed and we tried to keep Kaiser but they would not cover us.

I am going to get insurance again. We are shopping around.

Pete

Repete
itsbob said:
It's a sign of maturity to know when you are outwitted...

Next time we have a battle of wits you should arm yourself before posting.
Is it a sign of maturity to say "maybe dingo's will come and eat your baby" or insinuate she has an STD because she banged "smoof?" or belittle her small business, or call her names because she pays medical out of pocket?

You are over the top on this one.

smoothmarine187

Pete said:
Is it a sign of maturity to say "maybe dingo's will come and eat your baby" or insinuate she has an STD because she banged "smoof?" or belittle her small business, or call her names because she pays medical out of pocket?

You are over the top on this one.

:bawl: Yeah! that was pretty messed up :smack:

sockgirl77

citysherry said:
I do not have health insurance. I pay the doctor $653 per month for 7 months. That just covers his costs and the ultrasounds. Then, there are the hospital bills. :faint:

FlipandFlop

Flip Flops Rule!
SoMDGirl42 said:
ya'll are just plain brutal

Maybe we just don't care about her uterus :shrug:

on another note...

Hey BSGal!! I was down to only half a roll of Scott T.P. I know how bad you would have freaked :lol: I ran into BadGirl while I was buying 12 rolls. How many are in your closet? :bubble:

Geek

FlipandFlop said:

on another note...

Hey BSGal!! I was down to only half a roll of Scott T.P. I know how bad you would have freaked :lol: I ran into BadGirl while I was buying 12 rolls. How many are in your closet? :bubble:

Have you seen the Wal mart flip flop thread?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
FlipandFlop said:

on another note...

:lmao: 46. Giant has it on sale for $5.99 this week. I am trying to stay out of there. It's stacked pretty high now.

BS Gal said:
:lmao: 46. Giant has it on sale for $5.99 this week. I am trying to stay out of there. It's stacked pretty high now.
I think I could build a pretty good play igloo out of all that. Wanna rub noses?