OK...I've had enough..

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
fttrsbeerwench said:
Whew! You'd think I had plenty of time to work out for and hour a day!!:faint:
Get up a little bit earlier. :shrug: You could wake up at 5:30, exercise for an hour, shower, then start the rest of your day.

Pete

Repete
virgovictoria said:
If I ever join Pete, I am SO going to ask to "spar" with you! How'd you like being knocked down by a fellow forumite? :biggrin: A girly type at that?
I would welcome it gladly. I have only been knocked down 2 times. MM witnessed one I think, the other was a black belt. Body mass is a good thing sometimes. :lol:

You would be hard to hit because you are so skinny. :lol:

Pete

Repete
fttrsbeerwench said:
OOHHHH!!! :dur:

Wow, I've always been hot for Pete.. I'd love to let him whip my azz in to shape!!:pant:

HI-yah!!
they have a 4 week and 6 week trial. You get 3 classes a week and a uniform for something like $40. Or you could drop in and watch one day, they have classes that go at 4:30, 5:30, 6:30 and 7:30 and i think 8:30 one at 9:30 on Saturday and i think they have a class during the day too. :whistle:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
fttrsbeerwench said:
Daily Schedule:
7am: wake up, get dressed ,wake kids, yell at kids, dress kids, feed kids, pack lunches, watch Spiderman, yell at kids, start car, throw kids out of house, yell at kids to get in car.
8:55am: Drop kid 1 off at school.
9am -9:20 am: Pry kid two from my leg at daycare, tell him I love him fifteen times, pry him off again, apolgize to sitter for disturbing the class since all the other kids get there before dawn, promise to pick kid 2 up at least 5 times, promise to call his dad and tell him he loves him .
9:25am: Smoke two Camels and reflect on why I love children.
9:30 am -9:55 am: shower quickly, dress and pray my pants fit.
I either go to work at 9 or 11... work 'til 6 or 8 and go fetch kid 1 and kid 2 from their respective places of care.
Get home, strip kids, cook food, eat fast, bathe kids, jammie up kids, wrassle kids away from TV to do home work or chores. Fight kids in to bed for at least and hour and sit on forums or watch Lost/ CSI/ or BBC til I fall asleep in my own tears,sweat, blood or Haagen Daz.

Whew! You'd think I had plenty of time to work out for and hour a day!!:faint:

Again, you're feeling sorry for yourself when you are the only one in control of your life. Your posts also come across as being resentful to your kids.

nomoney

pixiegirl said:
Again, you're feeling sorry for yourself when you are the only one in control of your life. Your posts also come across as being resentful to your kids.
shoot, I'm resentful as hell of my little bastages.

:lol:

Last edited:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Pete said:
I would welcome it gladly. I have only been knocked down 2 times. MM witnessed one I think, the other was a black belt. Body mass is a good thing sometimes. :lol:

You would be hard to hit because you are so skinny. :lol:
I am soooo out of shape... I already have a gym membership that I don't utilize and need to...

Too much more that I could write, but won't... But I will say, keep up the good work :yay:

:huggy:

fttrsbeerwench

pixiegirl said:
Well then there's your problem. I'm not here to cast judgement but I have a VERY hard time feeling sorry for heavy people who are only heavy because they have poor habits and lack the will power to change. The above is a VERY poor statement. Are you an alcoholic? Before piggy #2 I use to go out every other weekend but NEVER was there a time where I felt like I HAD to go or that life was going to be less fufilling if I didn't go.

Pete had a WONDERFUL suggestion and you've just totally brushed him off. Find yourself a healthier hobby.

You pretty much bragging about how much you drink and wondering why you're fat?

I'm thin but it's not due to the blessing of genetics. Plenty here have seen my parents and my brother; I'm the only one that's not at least 30 pounds overweight. It's due to healthy eating habits and self control.

Well gee, aren't you an #######..
:middlefinger:
Your're the girl who made the fat girls cry aren't you?
I didn't blow Pete off, I was making fun of the fact that I didn't get the TKD remark.
If I didn't find humor in everything, yes even my weight, I'd be one of those sad girls who don't get dates and who sit at bars drinking diet soda and pissing away their social lives. No, I'm not an alcoholic. Often, the bartending lifestyle makes me see things that are ugly and sad.. I make light of all of it to keep from getting involved in other peoples lives. I also don't get smashing drunk like you may think, not that I have to explain to you. BLAH BLAH BLAH
I guess if Pete had thought I'd blown him off he would have commented on it, ya think?
Good for you, your're skinny and mean... Have a nice day, piss off.

Pete

Repete
migtig said:
Hours of operation and location?
Wildewood next to JC Penny. Have classes in the afternoon/evening starting around 4 and going til 8:30. I think they have a day class as well. I can grab a schedule or just stop in during a class and get one and hang and watch.

I think MM is going to start. :yay:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
nomoney said:
shoot, I'm resentful as hell to my little bastages.

:lol:

But you blame your big butt on your mom not your kids. :lmao:

:runningforcover:

In all seriousness though you get out and do things to keep yourself from getting fat such as softball. Not blame your inability to do so on lack of time due to your kids. Which brings up a good point.... Where are your kids while you're playing SB? Pete takes TKD with his.

Pete

Repete
virgovictoria said:
I am soooo out of shape... I already have a gym membership that I don't utilize and need to...

Too much more that I could write, but won't... But I will say, keep up the good work :yay:

:huggy:
TKd isn't cheap but it is certainly more interesting than going to the gym because it is interactive and you are learning. I like it, when I am not hurting or getting kicked by some really fast 14 year old. :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
fttrsbeerwench said:
Good for you, your're skinny and mean...
:howdy: I'm skinny and nice. Get up at 5:30, exercise, take a shower, then start your normal routine, sans alcohol and haagen dazs. You're welcome.

nomoney

pixiegirl said:
But you blame your big butt on your mom not your kids. :lmao:

:runningforcover:

In all seriousness though you get out and do things to keep yourself from getting fat such as softball. Not blame your inability to do so on lack of time due to your kids. Which brings up a good point.... Where are your kids while you're playing SB? Pete takes TKD with his.

With daddy :yay: softball is my time away from it all. And I get to hit stuff with sticks. :lol:

this year though my youngest is old enough and wants to play t-ball. So depending on that schedule- will limit my softball days. (I'll probably coach him instead).

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
fttrsbeerwench said:
Well gee, aren't you an #######..
:middlefinger:
Your're the girl who made the fat girls cry aren't you?
I didn't blow Pete off, I was making fun of the fact that I didn't get the TKD remark.
If I didn't find humor in everything, yes even my weight, I'd be one of those sad girls who don't get dates and who sit at bars drinking diet soda and pissing away their social lives. No, I'm not an alcoholic. Often, the bartending lifestyle makes me see things that are ugly and sad.. I make light of all of it to keep from getting involved in other peoples lives. I also don't get smashing drunk like you may think, not that I have to explain to you. BLAH BLAH BLAH
I guess if Pete had thought I'd blown him off he would have commented on it, ya think?
Good for you, your're skinny and mean... Have a nice day, piss off.

Just because I don't have sympathy for you because you're fat because you can't imagine Friday night without drinks does not make me mean. I'm also unsypathetic to my own mother who is a fatass because she likes to eat ice cream for dinner half the time. Doesn't make me a mean, makes me honest.

Would you rather I blow a bunch of sunshine up your ass? Don't answer that the answer is obvious. :yay:

camily

Peace
virgovictoria said:
:yeahthat: I'll take some too... I think I'm running about a quart low... :biggrin:
You need a dip stick to find out for sure. Nothing worse the leaking fire out of your ass because you over filled your pooper.