OK...I've had enough..

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Ponytail said:
Mig, Kim just started (or starts soon) a kickboxing class being given at the marshall Arts center in Wildewood (I'll havta double check that). $100 for 10 weeks though.
I'll give her a call, but is she going in the day time? OMG :lmao: Can you imagine me and her kickboxing? :yikes: Uh PT, stand by your phone with bail money...:roflmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pixie, SHUT UP!! WTF is wrong with you?? For someone who gets all pissed off when anyone dares give them advice, you sure were quick to jump in here with a bunch of unsympathetic, unhelpful comments. :rolleyes:

:shutup:

camily

Peace
vraiblonde said:
Pixie, SHUT UP!! WTF is wrong with you?? For someone who gets all pissed off when anyone dares give them advice, you sure were quick to jump in here with a bunch of unsympathetic, unhelpful comments. :rolleyes:

:killingme :lmao: :killingme

Nickel said:
:howdy: I'm skinnyand nice. Get up at 5:30, exercise, take a shower, then start your normal routine, sans alcohol and haagen dazs. You're welcome.
:lmao: Since when?

I control my weight by what and when I eat:shrug:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
pixiegirl said:
We all chose our own paths, do I take sympathy on you for your 9 hour bar shifts? Nope. If you must have a part time job get one that allows you to be more active. :shrug:
More active?! OMFG :roflmao: Than bartending? :roflmao: OMFG I'd have to go back to boot camp. :roflmao: You really are clueless sometimes for somebody who knows everything. :poorbaby:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
vraiblonde said:

Sorry that was only when I was pregnant and all hormonal. :yay:

I repeat for the 576432967th time.... I am unsypathetic to those who refuse to help themselves.

I thought I was being extremely helpful by being honest. If she's not willing to work for it then it's not going to happen.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
migtig said:
More active?! OMFG :roflmao: Than bartending? :roflmao: OMFG I'd have to go back to boot camp. :roflmao: You really are clueless sometimes for somebody who knows everything. :poorbaby:

Clueless? I've spent enough time in bars to see plenty a bartender standing behind the bar pouring drinks. :yay:

I'll take your clueless and raise ya overly sensative. :lmao:

Pete

Repete
camily said:
I'm getting interested in this TKD thing too. My son has been asking to join so maybe it would be something we could do together. I'm glad this thread was started!
301-737-4553 Tell them I sent you but use my Korean name "Floats like concrete butterfly"

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
pixiegirl said:
Clueless? I've spent enough time in bars to see plenty a bartender standing behind the bar pouring drinks. :yay:

I'll take your clueless and raise ya overly sensative. :lmao:
I'll take overly sensitive any day over thinking I am better than anybody else. :yay:

camily

Peace
Pete said:
301-737-4553 Tell them I sent you but use my Korean name "Floats like concrete butterfly"
Wouldn't that be an Indian name?
Korean would be something like, "Yan Can Sink",

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
fttrsbeerwench said:
I'll reveal my weakness.....
An average Friday night consists of a few 10oz. Bud Lights to chase down the four of five Jagerbombs I get warmed up with before I even leave my own bar...Then once I get rolling I average about 2 beers an hour along with shots of either Southern Comfort w/ lime or Crown Royal w/ Peachtree Schnapps. After bartending this long, I can really put the booze down. I have always been able to drink like that. :ohwell:
During the week I'll drink a few vodka tonics or what ever I feel like when I get off.
I hate Bacardi and those low carb beers. I'd rather be sober..
I don't drink at home or when I have my kids. I only drink socially, but then, I'm REAALLLLL social :lmao:
That's only once a week that I go out and get hammered but if I didn't, I'd only sit at home and order pizza.
:craptastic:

This post is the reason I'm unsympathetic. Admits she drinks a lot and if she wasn't out drinking she'd be home eating pizza. All the a$$ blowing sunshine in the world won't help someone unless they are willing to take responsibility for themselves.

For the record I have NO problem with beergirl. I've never met her nor interacted with her much here. I was giving my opinion based on my interpretation of HER posts. Nothing more, nothing less. If she doesn't like my advice then she doesn't have to take it. It's really that simple. :yay:

The rest of you fat butts need to cool it and stop taking it so personal! :lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
migtig said:
I'll take overly sensitive any day over thinking I am better than anybody else. :yay:

Being overly sensative makes you see things the way you want to opposed to the way they are. :yay: But if that's the way you want to portray me because it makes ya feel better... Well I'm not the one on here complainin' that my butts' too big! :yay:

Pete

Repete
camily said:
Wouldn't that be an Indian name?
Korean would be something like, "Yan Can Sink",
That is the English translation. In Koerean it is "Phat Slo Won Wi To Lef Phoot"

camily

Peace
pixiegirl said:
This post is the reason I'm unsympathetic. Admits she drinks a lot and if she wasn't out drinking she'd be home eating pizza. All the a$$ blowing sunshine in the world won't help someone unless they are willing to take responsibility for themselves.

For the record I have NO problem with beergirl. I've never met her nor interacted with her much here. I was giving my opinion based on my interpretation of HER posts. Nothing more, nothing less. If she doesn't like my advice then she doesn't have to take it. It's really that simple. :yay:

The rest of you fat butts need to cool it and stop taking it so personal! :lmao:
I prefer fat ASS, thank you. I'll take fluffy, but not fluffer. Soft works. I also like to say things like "The bigger the cushion, the better the pushin'". That makes me feel good. I guess you could say I blow sunshine up my own ass.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
pixiegirl said:
This post is the reason I'm unsympathetic.
And she SAID:

Originally Posted by fttrsbeerwench
I'll reveal my weakness.....
So she knows what the problem is and is looking for moral support to change it? What's so hard to comprehend about this?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
pixiegirl said:
Being overly sensative makes you see things the way you want to opposed to the way they are. :yay: But if that's the way you want to portray me because it makes ya feel better... Well I'm not the one on here complainin' that my butts' too big! :yay:
:smack:

No, but you DO get on here frequently to complain about other things, dear. :rolleyes:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Pete said:
Yeah, they do kickboxing several nights a week in the back room. they also have fencing classes now. I was thinking about fencing but the tight pants and fencing jacket would make my ass look big. :boo:

I remember when they first started the kickboxing classes there. It was modeled after Muay Thai and was fantastic! Now it's an aerobic kickboxing class. :frown: Oh well, makes sense for them from the business aspect. Just not my thing.

I wish we had a REAL boxing/kickboxing/grappeling club down here. I would be willing to pay good money for a local membership.