OK...I've had enough..

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
camily said:
You need a dip stick to find out for sure. Nothing worse the leaking fire out of your ass because you over filled your pooper.
:killingme You're my new K_Jo. :love:

camily

Peace
We should go out sometime and have a joke off. I hope I can perform under the pressure though. Eh, give me a few drinks and I never shut up, and the sarcasm flows like fine wine.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Pete said:
they have a 4 week and 6 week trial. You get 3 classes a week and a uniform for something like $40. Or you could drop in and watch one day, they have classes that go at 4:30, 5:30, 6:30 and 7:30 and i think 8:30 one at 9:30 on Saturday and i think they have a class during the day too. :whistle:
Please pm'er me with better information on this opportunity to learn new ways to kick butt, such as location and cost and directions, etc. TIA

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
pixiegirl said:
Again, you're feeling sorry for yourself when you are the only one in control of your life. Your posts also come across as being resentful to your kids.
Actually knowing the beerwench irl I can tell you that nothing is further from the truth than that. Her kids are fantastic, well loved, well treated and they give that love back. She's a fantastic mom. I never see her posts as being resentful of her kids. She loves them more than anything or anybody else. I find your posts towards her overly critical and judgemental. Is it because she says she's overweight? She's not huge, just curvy. She doesn't scarf down food or eat like a pig. She does go out, but usually with me insisting she must go. Does she have bad eating habits? Yep. But so do I and half a million other Americans. And I'll tell you something, after lifting beer, stacking coolers and standing on your feet for 9 plus hours a day, the last thing you want to do is go and "exercise". I fall into that as well. Your body is already physically past it's endurance at the end of a bar shift. So by me pointing these things out, am I feeling sorry for myself too Pixie? Am I resentful as well? Oh well, I guess you'll get over it.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
migtig said:
Actually knowing the beerwench irl I can tell you that nothing is further from the truth than that. Her kids are fantastic, well loved, well treated and they give that love back. She's a fantastic mom. I never see her posts as being resentful of her kids. She loves them more than anything or anybody else. I find your posts towards her overly critical and judgemental. Is it because she says she's overweight? She's not huge, just curvy. She doesn't scarf down food or eat like a pig. She does go out, but usually with me insisting she must go. Does she have bad eating habits? Yep. But so do I and half a million other Americans. And I'll tell you something, after lifting beer, stacking coolers and standing on your feet for 9 plus hours a day, the last thing you want to do is go and "exercise". I fall into that as well. Your body is already physically past it's endurance at the end of a bar shift. So by me pointing these things out, am I feeling sorry for myself too Pixie? Am I resentful as well? Oh well, I guess you'll get over it.

What I derived was from what she posted and nothing else. My parents are heavy as well as some of my closest friends. Did you consider that your friendship with her is making you BIASED? Don't make me out to be the bad guy because I didn't take sympathy on someone who "can't imagine not drinking" and has no time to exercise because she's running her kids around or doing "normal" parental activites. If she wants to lose weight she'll have to start with the excuses.

We all chose our own paths, do I take sympathy on you for your 9 hour bar shifts? Nope. If you must have a part time job get one that allows you to be more active. :shrug:

I feel her pain when it comes to being constrained on time due to kids. You will NEVER see me use it as an excuse though. Pete goes to TKD with his son to get in shape. My kids are too little to do such things yet but believe that I compensate by staying physical with them at home.

I also never downed her as a mother. I said she "sounded" resentful. SHE portrayed not having any time due to like I said earlier normal parental activities.

So let's not let the typical over dramatic interpretation of what I really said be chalked up into "I hate fat people." :yay:

Ponytail

Mig, Kim just started (or starts soon) a kickboxing class being given at the marshall Arts center in Wildewood (I'll havta double check that). $100 for 10 weeks though.

Pete

Repete
Ponytail said:
Mig, Kim just started (or starts soon) a kickboxing class being given at the marshall Arts center in Wildewood (I'll havta double check that). $100 for 10 weeks though.
Yeah, they do kickboxing several nights a week in the back room. they also have fencing classes now. I was thinking about fencing but the tight pants and fencing jacket would make my ass look big. :boo:

camily

Peace
I'm getting interested in this TKD thing too. My son has been asking to join so maybe it would be something we could do together. I'm glad this thread was started!