Ok so I have been

julz20684 said:
CC,
Do you ever do camping in OBX? Know of any good places on the beach?

TIA

Sorry, haven't ventured out that far yet. :shrug: But I sure hope to!! This year we're stuck pretty close to home. Maybe next year! :yay: I'll let you know if I find anything.

( translation: I'll let you know when CMC does the research and lets me know )

J

julz20684

CableChick said:
Sorry, haven't ventured out that far yet. :shrug: But I sure hope to!! This year we're stuck pretty close to home. Maybe next year! :yay: I'll let you know if I find anything.

( translation: I'll let you know when CMC does the research and lets me know )

:yay: Tell CMC to clue me in on the research! Now back to this CandleGuy...

bcp

In My Opinion
by the way.
you cant find a faithful woman, thats something that has to be developed between the two of you over time.

can I suggest a dog?

bcp

In My Opinion
oh, and sheep are good also. you just have to bath them more often or your pillows will start to smell funny

so Ive been told.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
julz20684 said:
CC,
Do you ever do camping in OBX? Know of any good places on the beach?

TIA

I think there are only a few campgrounds down there. One right at orgeon inlet. or if you just wana rough it for the weekend 4x4 SUV and sleep on a blanket on the beach:shrug:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
bcp said:
by the way.
you cant find a faithful woman, thats something that has to be developed between the two of you over time.

can I suggest a dog?
I :love: you too, even though you are on that don't date him site...:ohwell:

bcp

In My Opinion
Dougstermd said:
I think there are only a few campgrounds down there. One right at orgeon inlet. or if you just wana rough it for the weekend 4x4 SUV and sleep on a blanket on the beach:shrug:
the campground at Frisco Woods is good.
Its on the sound side not the ocean, but its pretty decent there. cept for the skeeters.

J

julz20684

Dougstermd said:

I want to be in a campground that is on the beach, taking an RV down.

J

julz20684

bcp said:
the campground at Frisco Woods is good.
Its on the sound side not the ocean, but its pretty decent there. cept for the skeeters.

:yay:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
bcp said:
oh, and sheep are good also. you just have to bath them more often or your pillows will start to smell funny

so Ive been told.

Its best if yo wear waterman boots then put one hind leg in each boot. Make sure yo pull your underwear down. cause as soon as you start get in the sheep will take a dump. you do not want that all over your boots.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Dougstermd said:
Its best if yo wear waterman boots then put one hind leg in each boot. Make sure yo pull your underwear down. cause as soon as you start get in the sheep will take a dump. you do not want that all over your boots.

And you know all this how.......? :eyebrow:

J

julz20684

Dougstermd said:

Dear Dougie,
That is SO wrong on SO many levels.
Luv,
Julz

bcp

In My Opinion
julz20684 said:
Now, I cant tell you what to do but,, you might want to second think that RV on the Beach at the OBX thing.. or bring some really strong tow rope along with you.

and beer.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
julz20684 said:

I don't think that is gona happen.

I always liked sleeping in a bag on the beach but I only lived 1.5 hours from OBX back then :yay: