OK so yesterday I was listening to XM and Dr. Laura

Wives are obligated to cater to their hubby's need for bangbang.

• Total voters

mainman

Set Trippin
mv_princess said:
if I was in a relationship like that, it wouldn't last long
I only need ya for a few days anyways... Sounds like a good deal for both of us..:shrug:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
If this is what is required of me to keep my MAN happy, then ......Dear God, please make me a lesbo in my next life. Amen.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pete said:
I always thought she meant, you are both home, he wants to get frisky and you are chatting on the forum, you are obligated to log off and get frisky with him.
I dislike the word "obligated". Takes the pleasure out of the mercy boink.

The appropriate response to mercy requests is, "Entice me."

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
aps45819 said:
Why would you want to be in a relationship with someone that doesn't rock your world?
I wouldn't. but boys like to lie to get you. Then once they think they have you it all changes, guys are almost as bad as chicks.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Pete said:
A guy will tell you anything you want to hear in the start of things. they put effort into it. then when they feel you are hooked, they no longer need to say/do these things.

If I am dating someone who in the begining is very giving, and does great things, I want him to keep up with this, I dont want to hear "Well what do I need to do that for?" If I am the same person the whole time, and the same person you "fell inlove with" You need to be the same guy I "fell inlove" with

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
mv_princess said:
A guy will tell you anything you want to hear in the start of things. they put effort into it. then when they feel you are hooked, they no longer need to say/do these things.

If I am dating someone who in the begining is very giving, and does great things, I want him to keep up with this, I dont want to hear "Well what do I need to do that for?" If I am the same person the whole time, and the same person you "fell inlove with" You need to be the same guy I "fell inlove" with
Exactly - that's why I'm a cranky PITA in the beginning. Don't want to be accused of false advertising later. :lmao:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
bresamil said:
Exactly - that's why I'm a cranky PITA in the beginning. Don't want to be accused of false advertising later. :lmao:
Yupp. although this method may be why I am still single, But I will find someone who is cool with it.