Olympics

mitzi

And it really ruins it for the participants that aren't in the woke club, takes all the attention away from the ones that deserve it.

It does. It seems mostly all I've read about (or scanned over) is the woke bunch. It's made me lose interest. Maybe I'll try and watch some tonight.

mitzi

I watched tonight and enjoyed it. I will again tomorrow. I should have ignored all the negative crap. Those people don't represent the majority of the athletes.
I have to say though, they showed a bit of the women's weight liftng. Those are the scariest looking "women" I've even seen. I couldn't tell which one was the transgender until they said. They all looked like fat, ugly, scary men :dead:.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Megan Rapinoe Has Nightmare Of Winning A Medal And Having To Hear The U.S. Anthem Play

mitzi

Megan Rapinoe Has Nightmare Of Winning A Medal And Having To Hear The U.S. Anthem Play

This bitch needs to go somewhere and STFU. She gets too much attention.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
WATCH: U.S. Wrestler Tamyra Mensah-Stock Praises God, America After Winning Gold

“It feels amazing,” Mensah-Stock said of competing for her country. “I love representing the U.S.,” she continued as she brought her hands up in the shape of a heart. “I freaking love living there, I love it, and I’m so happy I get to represent U-S-A,” she said.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
WATCH: U.S. Wrestler Tamyra Mensah-Stock Praises God, America After Winning Gold

“It feels amazing,” Mensah-Stock said of competing for her country. “I love representing the U.S.,” she continued as she brought her hands up in the shape of a heart. “I freaking love living there, I love it, and I’m so happy I get to represent U-S-A,” she said.

She should get more press!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
American Olympic gold medalist Sydney McLaughlin 'grateful to be able to represent my country'

Sydney McLaughlin barely beat US teammate Dalilah Muhammad in the hurdles

"Just trusting the process. Giving the glory to God. That’s all. This season, hard work and dedication and just really grateful to be able to represent my country and to have this opportunity," she said.

mitzi

American Olympic gold medalist Sydney McLaughlin 'grateful to be able to represent my country'

Sydney McLaughlin barely beat US teammate Dalilah Muhammad in the hurdles

"Just trusting the process. Giving the glory to God. That’s all. This season, hard work and dedication and just really grateful to be able to represent my country and to have this opportunity," she said.

They (media) needs to focus more of these athletes instead of the whiny, bitching ones. I made the mistake of letting the whining, bitching ones influence me on whether to watch or not. The past 2 nights, I've enjoyed it and will watch again tonight.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Canada Olympian Penny Oleksiak sends message to 'WOAT' high school teacher who doubted her

Penny Oleksiak has 7 Olympic medals in her career

Swimmer Penny Oleksiak won three medals for Canada at the Tokyo Olympics over the course of the last two weeks, giving her seven total Olympic medals.

The 21-year-old is one of the most decorated Canadian Olympic athletes and with that came a message to her high school teacher on Tuesday.

Canada Olympian Penny Oleksiak sends message to 'WOAT' high school teacher who doubted her

"Also in reference to my last tweet no shade at all towards teachers in general, my sister is a teacher and I see her inspiring kids everyday.. Most of my teachers saw the vision and pushed me towards it. That one who constantly dragged me down though,, WOAT (Worst of All-Time)."

Translation: :neener:

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day