So I have this idea, to test a theory.
Going to put up a very "thin" profile and use a picture of Ted Bundy

Just to make a point

black dog

Free America
So I have this idea, to test a theory.
Going to put up a very "thin" profile and use a picture of Ted Bundy

Just to make a point
You will get responses from women claiming they are not interested in FWB, sex talk, seeing pictures of your junk, sex after the first few dates and so on.
While their profile has nothing but pictures of them in bed or infront of the bathroom mirror with enought tit hanging out you almost can see dark brown.
Its hilarious...

PJay

Met my late wife online...not a dating app. Way, way before those came out. Back in the days of Prodigy, AOL, and bulletin boards (dial-up). It was a great, 20-year relationship, and I only regret that it ended way too soon.

Loading Hug GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Perils:

I just don't think it's a good idea to meet an online stranger for sex. Lunch or a drink with internet strangers is bad enough, imagine how pathetic and desperate you'd have to be to have sex with one.

:barf:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I just don't think it's a good idea to meet an online stranger for sex. Lunch or a drink with internet strangers is bad enough, imagine how pathetic and desperate you'd have to be to have sex with one.

:barf:
That first party at Casa King. :lmao:

inquiryjv

I’ve never done online dating, but I might try because I’m single and bored now. I’m not a fan of the idea of meeting with a lot of different people and abusing my emotional state in such a way. I might go for it but with the condition that I want a serious relationship and not one-night stands.
I don’t want to go to Tinder because it’s too crowded, and I would prefer to shoot my shot on https://www.uadreams.com/videochat. There are nice women who are more down to long-term relationships and creating a couple later.
But how do I approach online dating? Should I just propose to meet right away or text for some time first?

Last edited:
I’ve never done online dating, but I might try because I’m single and bored now. I’m not a fan of the idea of meeting with a lot of different people and abusing my emotional state in such a way. I might go for it but with the condition that I want a serious relationship and not one-night stands.
Am I the only one that immediately thought of poor old Aps... :( He would have been all up in that PMer. 🙁