Only 32.61% has a spine

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Actually...

bdh802 said:
Where are you this evening Larry? I hope you are working the evening shift and you are not out there cheating on me. :kiss: lol.

Don't get mad. I'm just throwing a little humor in here. Play along and have a laugh :killingme

...I was watching a man inseminate a pig. And then a horse. And squeeze the crap out of baby chicks just so he could look at their sexual organs.

Plus, I'm waiting for Gumbo to respond.

bdh802

Bob
Larry Gude said:
...I was watching a man inseminate a pig. And then a horse. And squeeze the crap out of baby chicks just so he could look at their sexual organs.

Plus, I'm waiting for Gumbo to respond.

Did you take pictures?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Nope...

bdh802 said:
I'm not so sure I really wanna see them. lol. Hey Larry, were you on this site for...say....educational purposes? :whistle:

...pure entertainement. Funny as hell, really. Wanna check it out?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
from the reuters.com report:

"For instance, it says, 65 percent of MSM in Nepal have regular sex with females, and 45 percent of male sex workers have sex with women as well as with men."

"It said 22 percent of MSM in Vietnam's Ho Chi Minh city have sex with women as well as men."

WoW!! Talk about playing the candle at both ends!

And, I always thought the initials MSM meant the mainstreet media! :lmao:

bdh802

Bob
Larry Gude said:
...pure entertainement. Funny as hell, really. Wanna check it out?

If it's funny in a funny haha kinda way, sure. If it's kinda sorta stupid or twisted, never mind. Post the link! Maybe we can all get a good laugh. It sounds a little strange but if it's funny, I'm in.

bdh802

Bob
Larry Gude said:
...your self control.

Larry, Thanks for the link. Oh, by the way, how do you feel about this gay marriage issue?

Sorry,everyone, things seem a little slow today on this forum.