Open House/Movie Night at Holly Point

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Winn Dixie said:
We were there, we met you and you spoke with several of us! Enough said. :whistle:

Oh, well then I have a picture of several of you. And, you still haven't said how many/who fell off.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
...or did you leave before the vaulting demonstration?

Attachments

• ALLDSC_0038.jpg
    ALLDSC_0038.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 59

devinej

Winn Dixie said:
Post the pictures, sweetie. :huggy:

did I talk you any of you? there were certainly a lot of people there. thanks for coming, it was nice to have a crowd. I didn't get to see the demo in the round pen, how did that go?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
We were there, we met you and you spoke with several of us! Enough said. :whistle:
WHo fell off? That is all I want to know.If you were there when you said you were there then you could EASILY answer that question. It is what everyone was talking about. They are okay by the way. No one else give any hints who was there.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Loper said:
Thanks to the person that sent me green as well...

I had to send divine some more green so I had to go spread around karma. So all of the random green that said stuff like "spreading karma" or "have some green" or "hahaha" was me. :)

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
Can anyone explain this red karma, please. :jameo:
Open House/Movie Night ... 09-03-2007 12:42 PM Julie, Julie, Julie . . . You ARE pathetic arn't you. Go book one of your mommy's passion parties and leave the real horse people alone
We are not Julie, we don't even have a member named Julie. In fact, we have no Julie's within miles of any of us! :coffee: Who is Julie? :howdy:
How about "psycho".....does that name ring a bell? We know you know who "she" is because you have advertised for her in the past. We can pull up the threads. You shouldn't bring peoples names into this. You lie about everything, so why should ANYONE believe a word you say?

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
How about "psycho".....does that name ring a bell? We know you know who "she" is because you have advertised for her in the past. We can pull up the threads. You shouldn't bring peoples names into this. You lie about everything, so why should ANYONE believe a word you say?

"Psycho"?! That would be you, right?! :lmao: :whistle: But we've never advertised for you so we're confused -- please elaborate! :popcorn: